JBL EON One Compact Rechargeable PA System

JBL EON One Compact Rechargeable PA System

Get a powerful and room-filling portable PA system. The JBL EON ONE Compact has a 4-channel mixer with effects, a 12-hour battery, and Bluetooth streaming.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 5, 2019 by George G in Alice, TX
"Cool compact bluetooth speaker"
Although I have DJ'ed in the past, I bought this for my own personal use only for playback. I love this speaker. Pairs easy, sounds great. Very nice bass response. I haven't tested the bluetooth range but for what I was using I didnt have an issue. Hopefully someone else will review the channels and such but for a nice speaker I can take with me, I love it. Very clean and loud without a limiter like other portable bluetooth speakers I have (rhymes with derringer lol). Will be ordering another one when I pay out this one.
Mobile DJ for 10 years. Club Karaoke Jock and host for 7 years
Rock, Latin
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 9, 2020 by Steven M in Florence, OR
"JBL EON One Compact Rechargeable PA"
There seems to be a problem with the on and off switch. It doesn't turn off dependably every time. I have to hold the button in for 5 sec to get it to turn on and it doesn't always work. It may be defective, or just a bad design. I don't care for the gain/volume knobs with a light that progresses around the knob as the volume increases. I need numbers like the Mackie DLM 8 has. having settings like -4 or 0 DB are what I need to know when setting up a PA for the band. I had a hard time getting the gain right to prevent feed back when using it as one of the main speakers connected to my Mackie board. In a small venue, I set my Mackie DLM 8 to -7 or -4 DB and I know I'm going to have good clean sound that isn't to loud or soft. I can't tell whats going to happen with a little light progressing around the knob. I no long use the unit for a main speaker. Just a monitor, or a stand alone to amplify my fiddle in a Celtic group, or small out door gig with no electricity available. The USB outlets are a great idea, and the phantom power is great to have. 4 inputs is good and the battery seems to last a long time. But there seem to be some design flaws like the power switch and the lack settings with real numbers of DB gain. I may have to return the unit due to the power switch problem unless I find out it's just a weird design where I just have to push it several times to get it to work.
Have been playing since childhood. Multiple instruments and vocals. Play professionally. Local gigs and smaller festivals.
Folk/Rock singer songwriter, plus Celtic Fiddler in sessions.
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 16, 2020 by a customer from outlook.com
"JBL EON ONE COMPACT"
This thing is RAD!!!! One of the best music related purchases I have made in my career. Super portable, and so many uses; Acoustic gigs, FRFR with my Line 6 Helix Floor, and so much more...Highly recommend this product from JBL!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 18, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Best In Class."
I waited three months to write this so I could get acquainted with it, btw. JBL EON One Compact app has a 7 band EQ on each of 4 channels including the Bluetooth channel, In addition, the app also has an EQ out 7 band EQ. Extraordinary useable sound control on each channel. I use backing tracks and play acoustic guitar so I appreciate the adjustment capability. There are two charge ports to charge devices on the mixer board and have conveniently used them. You get Lexicon Reverb, Delay and Chorus on each channel on the app. Each channel individually can be configured. The Reverb and Chorus are excellent and Delay is useable though it could have a bit more time control on it. Also, 37.5 hz low frequency on bass, on a true 8 inch woofer is awesome for a compact unit. The overall sound is superb JBL quality. Also has headphones out. On board mixer is flexible and easy to use. Give yourself a month to get used to the app and the PA's capabilities and you will see for yourself why this is the best in class PA.

Submitted December 3, 2019 by peter stankis in Castaic, CA
"Nice sound when plugged in otherwise peice of crap"
Sounds great and mixer is good then battery wont charge Bluetooth button sticks on all causing big dissatisfaction and disappointment with this high priced system..
Ive been playing and recording for 43 years several instruments..
Rich, metal, blues ,country
4 of 6 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 17, 2020 by Steven I in Florence, OR
"Don't buy this. App to control with iPhone doesn't work and reverb doesn't work.."
I wrote another review that can be read below. This is an update. I downloaded the app for my new iPhone 11 and SE. The app just says it only works with the JBL EON One Compact,,,, which is what I have. I noticed on the app store several comments all saying the same thing. The app doesn't work. JBL hasn't made any a temp to remedy the situation. The reverb doesn't work on my unit at all. The blue tooth connection fades in an out when I pair it with my iMac. The unit turns it's self off apparently if there isn't any sound going to it for a while which makes it undependable for gigs. Pushing the on button doesn't always turn on the unit, and the delay of it going on makes it confusing and annoying during a gig. I don't trust it!! Things I like about the unit. Phantom power for mikes. Battery power that lasts for some time. Light weight. But considering all the problems, I would avoid buying one of these unless you just have to have battery power.
Professional performer
Folk/rock and Celtic
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?