JBL EON618S Active Subwoofer Speaker (1000 Watts, 1x18")

JBL EON618S Active Subwoofer Speaker (1000 Watts, 1x18")

A great match for EON tops, the JBL EON618S subwoofer bolsters your low-end punch. Control EQ, gain, and delay settings wirelessly via JBL's EON Connect app.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 2, 2016 by W H in Dallas, TX
"Does the job"
Have this setup along with two eon 610's for rehearsal purposes. Sounds great. It's loud if you need it to be. Our room is 20X20, we run vocals, keyboards and bass through it and this fills the space at about a 1/4 to 1/2 way up on volume. We play pretty loud and it works. If you are using for a large venue or outdoors, may want to e pore getting two or upgrading. Features are rated low, because it's a sub - it puts out bass - nothing fancy. Haven't encountered the need for manufacturer support yet.
25 year player, former professional turned hobbyist, stringed instruments and vocals
Anything I feel like
37 of 40 people (93%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 5, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com in Rensselaer, IN
"Very impressed"
I use 2 of these with the matching 612 tops and have been completely impressed. They have been used for live sound and DJ music and karaoke..and everyone always compliments on the sound quality. Was very impressed with the live music sound and volume. They handled a 30' x 60' room perfectly..and a wedding in a venue that is 60' x 100' with 20' ceilings and did an amazing job. The blue tooth app is my complaint. It seems a bit buggy. But I don't use it that often kinda set and forget.
Live sound, Dj
A little of everything, live sound mostly rock.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 6, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Do not recommend"
Used it only 3 times and blew board. Part no longer available so you have to buy entire amp assembly. I don't over work my subs. Just use for a little extra bass. Jbl won't honor warranty cause I bought blemished from zZounds. Cost of new amp after shipping is around 400.00. zZounds won't help me in anyway. Sucks big time!!!
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?