When you call, mention priority code 207-LRBH
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: JBL EON 15 G2 PA Speaker

15 in. 300W LF. Ferro-fluid cooled 100W HF.

"You're a Wedding Reception DJ? This is for YOU!" submitted June 1, 2008

Musical Background: Wedding Reception DJ
Music Style: Disco
Sound: The sound of the Eon is Phenomenal. The deep base is prevalent with the speakers positioned high from the floor using decent on-stage or ultimate stands. No need for a sub woofer in nearly all of the "wedding-reception" applications you will have. If you're in a gymnasium will you only require additional low end. Feature: The main XLR input is wonderful with its gain controller. In addition, there are two separate 1/4 inch inputs and their own gains as well. There is an EQ for additional HI and Low, although, the end user is unable to distinguish specific EQ's for each input. The awesome ability to use the EON with 2 wireless microphones AND and IPOD input for music at a remote application without having to drag around a mixer is wonderful. Ease of Use: If you can read the English language, you will master the user's manual. About the transport... buy the GTA-700 gator bags. They work well with the EON. The extended handles and wheels make the bags a must-have for any application rather than having to carry it around. They fit like a glove and the pockets are great for cables & adapters. Quality: Three simple letter - JBL Three simple words - Durable Light Plastic Value: A Yorkville has a similar EQ and input on the powered speaker, but does not sound nearly as good - also, the subs are always needed even in smaller applications. The mackie 450's do not allow you to have multiple inputs. The EON is the only REAL choice in multiple applications. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with JBL. The Wow Factor: Everything said about this is real. I do NOT work for JBL! Overall: Do as much research as you can. You will find over and over that the EON is the sound choice for your musical event.

"Good rugged quality with great sound." submitted May 25, 2007

By a customer from charter.net
Musical Background: Professional musician
Music Style: Trad Jazz
Sound: The JBL EOIN has a fantastic sound which is it's strongest point. I own two but usually only need one. Feature: The least useful feature is that the shape is hard to handle and move on a cart. Ease of Use: I find my Eon's to be easy to use. Quality: I carry mine in the back of a van where they rattle around and stuff happens. They are holding up really well and they still look good. Value: I think the price is good and you get what you pay for especially in this case. Manufacturer Support: no problems so I haven't had to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: Are you kidding me - I don't get turned on by furniture either but it's really a great addition. Overall: I would replace my EON's but I am always looking for something lighter and easier to set up but there is a weight to quality ratio. Heavier is generally better in music but these are a great improvement over just a few years ago.

"I dare you try to take MY JBL G2 EONS!!!!" submitted October 1, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: Active musician, ex-disc jockey, ex-concert stage, lighting, and roof owner
Music Style: Variety, dance, and country
Sound: Fantastic tone from a self contained speaker. High output on the P.A. I use a pair of the JBL EON G2 with a set of powered EV 18 subs and can play most any reasonable sized lounge with power to spare. Even with a dance music band. I've had compliment after complement on the system. I often use just one of these as my keyboard amp when space is tight. It sets on the floor like a wedge. It has three input channels and an XLR output to send the signal to another cabinet when used in the P.A., or to the board when used as a keyboard amplifier. The tone quality as a keyboard amp is unmatched. I wish I had two more! Feature: It would be nice if it designed for better protected during transportation with out use of the over priced "bag" that is an optional accessory. A snap on front would be nice. Ease of Use: It don't get any easier. Plug and play with no amp racks to strain around. Quality: I've tried several brands of powered speakers. There are only two I like, the JBL G215 EON, and the Mackie series with RCF speakers. Value: I think they are selling a couple hundred dollars each higher than I would like to pay, but hey welcome to Earth. Manufacturer Support: I picked mine up used. I had to replace a power amp board and high compression diaphram in one of them before use. I found JBL's website and ordered the parts, they came quickly. Smooth service. The Wow Factor: I hated dragging heavy amp racks. This is the solution for fast set up, a perfectly matched amplifier to the speaker. Best of all, it really sounds great. Placed on stands on four corners of the dance floor, this speaker is a Disc Jockey dream come true. I want another set for my band P.A. Every so often I sell my P.A, and up date. The only part of the old P.A. I have kept is this set of speakers. Overall: If you are looking for great sound in a small package that is fast to set up, this is it. I've had allot of other bands brag on this speaker system.

"Works good but are a bit heavy." submitted October 21, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: Professional jazz musician.
Music Style: Jazz
Sound: We use a couple of these for jazz gigs. We use a Mackie 1202 mixer and Lexicon effects with the speakers. They really sound good. They are a little heavy to carry but I'm not the one that has to carry them. I love the sound! Feature: We wouldn't use them without a separate mixer and good effects. Quality: They seem to be very well made. Value: The price of everything is high these days but compared to other products these speakers shine. Manufacturer Support: I own some JBL MRs and have never had any problems to speak of, or with any other JBL product I've owned. The Wow Factor: They look good on the poles. What can I say? Overall: We will keep them until they wear out or something better comes along.

"I am using 4 of these for monitors." submitted August 31, 2005

By a customer from titanaudiopro.com
Musical Background: FOH Eng/Owner of audio production company
Sound: Very Nice freq range from the speaker. I would have given it a 10 but when you crank the speaker all the way up you get noise. BUT all the way up is WAY LOUD. I have been using on main PA for outdoor events and bars. I am using 4 of the G2 15's and 4 G2 10's as monitors. Works very very well for me. Feature: Amp built into the speaker is awesome making for quick setups. Being able to loop out of the speaker in to the next is awesome. And each speaker has a small mixer built in, Quality: Have not had any problems over the last year or so with mine. Value: Quality comes at a price. These are very very nice. Manufacturer Support: I had to call JBL to find out how many people and the area I could support with 4 G2 15's. Answered the phone very fast and where very friendly

"A Blessing and a Curse" submitted April 21, 2008

Musical Background: professional musician
Music Style: jazz, funk, R&B
Sound: I am using these as my amp for the new Nord C1 organ, and they sound absolutely great! Feature: While very well made, they are miserable to transport. I bought the expensive extra bags from JBL and the bottom feet(?) put a hole in the bag on the first usage, there is not a single flat surface so forget about carts etc. JBL needs to design an AFFORDABLE case that is flat on every side so these become easy to transport. I love how they sound, but utter expletives every time I have to move them. Ease of Use: Once you have schlepped them they are extremely easy to use and versatile. Quality: JBL is the best period! Value: They are expensive, miserable to carry around, and sound wonderful! Manufacturer Support: I assume they have good support, and I hope I never need to use it LOL! The Wow Factor: They look wonderful on paper... Overall: I would consider a speaker of equal price and quality that is easier to move around.

"If you don't have it, get it." submitted February 22, 2010

Musical Background: Dance Instructor, run for various speaker
Music Style: If it's music, I like it.
Sound: My dance group does local public events. I normally supply my EON 15 G2 system. Better sound than any I've heard. I'm always asked what it is, or people casually sneak peek at the label. Right now I need a part and can't find it. Overall, supurb system. Would't have anything else. I have 3 of thesee plus a 10" stage monitor. Feature: I got 2 speakers, cables, mixer board. Purchased speaker bags, made them too heavy for me, but use the mixer bag. Ease of Use: I always read instructions, so no problem getting to work properly. Quality: No problems other that a volume switch is not working. I may have bumped it. The side controls should have covered access for transport protection. Value: My purchase price was great. Manufacturer Support: Currently, can't find part. Repair shop said 6 weeks normally to get JBL parts. The Wow Factor: NA Overall: I've had mine for years. Wouldn't trade.

"EON Generation 2 -forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)" submitted July 22, 2006

Musical Background: Professional DJ, and Sound Engineer
Music Style: "personally"> DJ-synth-experimental-break beats..... "on-the-job" >Rap/Hip-Hop/Pop
Sound: the sound is like italian food........unbelievable!!! =) the quality is superb, and clear at high volumes (we're talkin' wayyy-past half volume even! -not always nessecarry though, cause 1 pair of these will bump even when the volume is just barely up.) I use a pair of these on stands for personal-DJing (meaning my own private gigs.....i ue the clubs' PA's when performing at venues) all i can say is.....these babies r just amazing....im still debating whether or not i want to add a sub to the set-up, cause i really dont need one....the bass is already nice and punchy-and deep....at high volumes too! I feel that the frequency response is absolutely amazing...very nicely tuned, better than any other active 2-way on the market, and sounds better than some 3-way's! It sounds really nice on its own, cause i dont use an mulitble band EQ (like a 15 or 31) i just have my 3-band's on my Denon mixer, and that is clear enough....sometimes leaving it flat sounds nice too....+ the 2 band EQ equpied with the EON G2 (located on the rear) can give u a real nice extra boost in bass and/or treble for mic-to-speaker applications and even when DJing or doing live band gigs! The sound that is produced by the EON's makes recordings sound live! Literally! These are the Bose of professional loudspeakers! Feature: the EON G2 comes with a 3 prong power cord, and instruction manual-which will also refer you to accessery products like the EON 15-bags w/ wheels! -Very good choice i would recommend if u buy these....to protect them and for easy mobilty! The fact that they are soooo light in weight is beautiful! the most useful features for me (as a DJ) are the 2 band EQ, and tripod-stand ability! You might find some of the other features useful yourself....like the Loop/Mix output selector, the 2 1/4 inch inputs with seperate mixer-volume controls as well as the main XLR input which features its own volume control and also a dB sensitivity (Mic/Line) cut switch. Im very satisfied with what JBL has offered on these new EON Generation-2 speakers! Ease of Use: Everything is easy.....the manual is clear, transportation is a breez, set-up takes very little time, they don't need much tuning cause they already sound great, and i gaurentee tht it wont take you more than 10 minutes to figure out how to use a pair of these babies successfully. Quality: its a JBL! enough said! Value: The brand-name alone is good-enough value in case i ever have to sell my pair....which i will never do anyway! =) + all the nice features and all of the above make it thee best-value speaker on the market! When buying them brand new, try to get the best deal on price.....they are well worth the money, but don't bank-rupt yourself1 try to get a nice deal. I did! I paid 1,300.00 for a pair in cluding a pair of 7ft tri-pod stands and a pair of 100ft cables...all in that one package price! =) Manufacturer Support: havent needed it yet and probably never will. JBL was very cooperative when sending me the matching EON 15-Bag's with wheels for these speakers, but were a little slowin shipping, and i don't like to wait! But i got em for a nice trade, and i didn't lose any money sooo, no complaints! The Wow Factor: very nice articulate looking speakers i must say, and very atractive, look good in black....much better looking than the original EON 15 POWER G-1 with the gray body. Overall: this is your best choice if you want to have your own personal professional sound system powerful and clear enough to meet most if not all types of applications and gig sizes! "Best bang for the buck!"
32 of 33 people (96.97%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Get the G2's!!!!! =)" submitted July 24, 2006

Overall
Sound: Crystal clear! Even at massive volume outputs for very-long periods of time!!! I'd say a pair of these speakers could comfortably handle a 250-300 person gig with no problem in any type of sound application at even the worst-sounding locations! Feature: very useful Ease of Use: EZ!!!!!!!!!! Quality: JBL is the best! Value: best value speaker rite hear combines light weight, mobility, high- quality sound, nice looking design, all from a quality company u can trust -JBL > "the best!" Manufacturer Support: have not needed it yet, and i dought i ever will! :-) The Wow Factor: very attractive speakers Overall: this is my first choice reccomendation to all of u interested in getting a real solid high quality speaker(s)

"Great Sound, Great Quality, Great Speaker!!" submitted August 7, 2004

Music Style: Light rock
Sound: I use them for my v-drums as a main speaker with our band. we're only starting out, so when we get some gigs, i'll grab another one and hopefully use them as FOH speakers, if not, will be perfect for stage monitors. that is how impressive the power output of these things is. Mids can be a little lacking, but overall, very good sound. Feature: No real stand-out features. although the dual input is great, we currently have bass and drums running thru it. Quality: havent had any problems with it yet! Value: not a cheap speaker, but the money is certainly worth it! Manufacturer Support: havent needed it!
25 of 28 people (89.29%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 207-LRBH. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST