Jackson JS2 Concert Electric Bass

Jackson JS2 Concert Electric Bass

Rock a Jackson bass for a great price! The JS2's high-output humbuckers deliver fat tone, and shark fin inlays on the amaranth fretboard add a stylish touch.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 29, 2020 by rob long in Knoxville, TN
"Excellent bass for the price!"
For the low price I was expecting something that looked, felt, and played like a cheap bass. I was wrong. This is a truly great bass. Hardware is far better than expected. Neck is nice and smooth. No rough fret wires on the edges of the neck. The mat-black finish looks awesome. The tone is very nice. I'm impressed to say the least.
Have played guitar, bass and drums for over 30 years and music engineering and recording for over 15 years
Punk, Metal, Acoustic, Electronic, Funk
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 8, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great buy for the money!"
Plays effortlessly. Sound is good and clean. Wouldn't mind a bit more mid tone options but cannot complain for the money. I bought this bass to be portable for travel and practices. Am truly blown away at the quality and playability of this bass. Under priced and under rated. I purchased this bass new at a local store for $150.00 out the door. Don't know why I just bought it and am totally happy with my purchase. My first jackson bass and probably not my last.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 16, 2021 by a customer from icloud.com
"Bang for the buck"
I really wasn’t expecting such quality out of such an affordable instrument. The woods used threw me for a loop as the body I assumed was just some BS basswood, but the poplar really gives it that extra push in sustain. The amaranth fingerboard is comfortable, and looks great. I can’t even complain about the pickups which is my biggest pet peeve in stock bass guitars but these sound great. Over all, I give it a five star rating.

Submitted February 24, 2021 by a customer from msn.com
"I just bought a js2 concert bass to plunk around"
Shockingly awesome. I played for 20+ years and have been out of the game for so long. I've always played fender p or g&l. This ranks up close. The price makes it even better.