Jackson X Series Dinky DKAF8 MS Electric Guitar, 8-String

Jackson X Series Dinky DKAF8 MS Electric Guitar, 8-String

Get the most out of all eight strings with the multi-scale design of this Jackson Dinky, allowing for improved playability, string tension and intonation.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 6, 2017 by Thorn Skarsgert in Stockholm, NC
"00001000010000"
Yes.....it djents
20 years
Proj metal
14 of 24 people (58%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 10, 2019 by Jeffrey Fredenburg in Shepherdsville, KY
"My first 8 String"
This guitar is a good first 8 string, well crafted, the neck is awesome, and when I get to the point of up grading all I'll need to do is add a bone nut, better pickups, maybe locking tuners, and I'll have a new rock'n guitar. I have two other Jackson guitars to compare it to, a RR custom shop, I've had Jackson make for me in the mid. 90's that plays better than any $6000 Les Paul I have ever played and a Phil Collen signature amber mid. '90s which is also a great guitar. I guarantee you will be happy with this guitar
I've been playing sense I was 13 and I'm 50 now
J'Dent, Speed metal, heavy metal, Rock, Jazz, Classical Baroque, and.....
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 9, 2019 by Jeffrey Fredenburg in Shepherdsville, KY
"The First 8 String Guitar"
First off, I would have given more stars on the overall, features which effects the value because of the pickups and the black plastic nut. But for the price you have one well crafted guitar that can be made into a great guitar and not paying a of money. Very Happy with the one I bought and the scale make it nice for thick strings. Plus I have two other Jackson guitars, a RR Custom I've had Jackson make in the mid. 90's that plays better than any $6000 Les Paul's I've ever played and a Phil Collin mid 90's signature strat to measure it up to.
i've been playing since i was 13
D'jent, speed metal, Rock, Jazz, Classical, blues, and country
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?