Jackson Pro Rhoads RR24Q Electric Guitar

Jackson Pro Rhoads RR24Q Electric Guitar

Rock like Randy with the Jackson Pro Rhoads RR24Q electric. Includes Seymour Duncan Distortion pickups and a maple top for screaming tone and long sustain.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 12, 2021 by Doug W in Reno, NV
"Well worth it."
Indonesia has really stepped up their quality. This guitar is absolutely beautiful and is everything Jackson is known for.After purchasing an Indonesian Jackson SLX and seeing the quality on those, I decided to purchase this one and I was not disappointed. It looks, feels and sounds so nice, I'm scared to even touch it, now!!! hahaha.It's one for the collection. I highly recommend these and I highly recommend that you purchase it through zZounds. They have been really helpful and are always available to help us out.
Former semi-pro with 40 + years experience.
I appreciate all styles and genres but I play metal.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 16, 2020 by Jerald F in Springfield, IL
"Exactly 100% as is in pics & descriptions"
This is my 3rd guitar purchase from zZounds, 1st was the Dean Dave Mustaine AOD & I love it. 2nd was the neon green Jackson RR minion & I love it. 3rd is this purple Jackson Pro Rhoads RR24 & I love it...I'm not a pro player, just beginning actually, but I've been around guitars enough throughout my life to know quality & great deals, if you want great gear at a great price with great support, I highly recommend zZounds as your music dealer! Have not had to deal with manufacturer support so cannot comment there, but I'll throw them 5 stars for the great quality I have received so far with all my purchases...
Beginner, jam at home, collecting V's...
Metal, Heavy Metal...
5 of 6 people (83%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 25, 2020 by Jimmy M
"Great guitar for intermediate, pro, and gigging guitarists!"
I got this guitar as a birthday gift and have had it for almost a week now and it’s a lot of fun to play. Very well constructed with solid parts and electronics. Not too many Rhoads models come in something other than a black or white finish, ditto when it comes to 24 fret models so I love that this one is an exception. The guitar came pretty well set up with strings still ringing as pretty new so I only had to make a very minimal adjustment to the bridge saddle to make a slight height adjustment. Otherwise, string tension is good out of the box, tuning has held firm, frets are in great shape with no sharp edges; zero complaints on workmanship. I’m not a big fan of the Duncan Distortion pickups used but that’s just personal preference. I’ll be changing them out for Black Winters, which I much prefer. For any intermediate or pro guitarist, it’s a great buy, especially if one is looking to shred!
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?