Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA Electric Guitar, Amaranth Fingerboard

Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS32 DKA Electric Guitar, Amaranth Fingerboard

Get superior quality at an affordable price thanks to this Jackson JS32 DKA Dinky's dual-locking Floyd Rose tremolo and graphite-reinforced maple neck.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 13, 2019 by Chris D in Dyer, TN
"Hot Rod Guitar!"
I love this guitar now. When I got her out of the box all I could do was go aw naw. It was bad. The setup was terrible, the three way switch was a two way, it sounded like a banjo! So, I changed the strings. I use regular Ernie Balls that are a little heavier which means I had to reposition and replace a couple spring so the tremolo would stay square of the body. This woke it up but it still didn't have the umph I had heard about. I opened the switch panel and repositioned the toggle switch and that fixed it. I love the guitar. The neck is awesome! I will be changing the bridge pickup at some point. The neck is fine for me. I would recommend this guitar to anyone. Just don't get excited if it isn't perfect out of the box at times. They travel a long way and get shaken up quiet a bit. This is a bad ass guitar that's affordable.
I've been playing as long as I can remember and I'm 49. I play guitar, bass, drums, fiddle, banjo, learning piano.
I can play bluegrass, country, Gospel, rock, hard rock, heavy metal, blues, southern rock, blues rock and a little jazz.
6 of 7 people (86%) people found this review helpful. Did you?