When you call, mention priority code 20J-WG2M

Rating and Reviews: Jackson JS22 Dinky

Ready to shred? The Jackson JS22 Dinky Arch Top's high-output humbuckers create huge, powerful tone to make the most intense flurry of notes come alive.

"Really nice budget guitar!" submitted February 11, 2017

By Mike L in Monroe, MI
Overall
Musical Background: Playing many years. Not a professional.
Music Style: Rock, Southern rock/Country metal, Metal, blues most anything that I'm feeling at the moment.
Overall: I bought this after several weeks of researching the net for reviews and videos so I could compare sounds of various guitars in the sub 200 bracket. I am so unbelievably surprised how well this thing plays with just a few hours of time spent on a setting it up . Neck adjustment,string and pickup height and intonation( This is NOT necessary but I am a perfectionist) It plays exceptionally well right out of the box. If you are a player tight on funds looking for a nice piece you cannot go wrong. I play it daily all types of music from country southern rock to full blown angry metal this guitar will do it.

"Jackson JS22 Dinky / Natural Oil finish" submitted July 28, 2017

By Randy Martin in Atlanta, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I started playing when I was 12 with my father (1982). Drums just come natural for me but I am still not so great at drums.
Music Style: Rock, country, blues, metal
Overall: I am VERY impressed with zZounds and especially what they shipped to my front door in 2 days time. I even am able to pay over 4 payments. So for roughly $53, I have my new Jackson JS22 in hand! The guitar came with strings, I tuned it and have not been able to put it down since I received it Wednesday. Great tones, great action, and this thing can scream. I am blown away at the quality of this guitar, especially at this price point. This has made a really difficult year a little better. Thanks

"Great Guitar, Bad Shipping" submitted January 15, 2018

By Gary N in Kent, OH
Musical Background: Guitarist, 30 years playing, semi professional
Music Style: Rock, blues, psychedelic...
Overall: I ordered this guitar on a Wednesday, it arrived on a Monday, I complained to zZounds and the customer service rep, Matt, really took care of me. Great service from zZounds, but FedEx really dropped the ball. Again. Anyway, the guitar itself is gorgeous, I expected to have to do a setup on it, but it really didn't need one. Plays great right out of the box. The neck is amazing, perfect action. And these pickups are really surprising. Really good tone, clean and dirty. They may get swapped eventually, but no hurry on that. It's an all around great guitar. Much, MUCH better than any other guitar in this price range! I got the Natural Oil finish, it looks really good. If you're on the fence about getting one, don't hesitate. It's worth much more than the asking price. I will definitely order from zZounds again. It's a keeper.

"Wholly shredtastic bombastic batman!" submitted July 14, 2018

By Michael C in Flat Rock, MI
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years playing guitar, recorded 1 album professionally in studio. Guitar, drums, bass, vocals.
Music Style: Metal, rock, hip-hop, literally anything but country.
Overall: You wanted the best, you got the best at $199.99!!!! Literally one of my favorite guitars I have bought on the cheap. It has one flaw, the frets aren't filed perfectly smooth. But they DO NOT cut your hand up or anything like that. Just not quite as smooth as something you might find at the $1200 range, or at least expect in that range. The pickups aren't bad, they are a little muddy for detuned in the B range but absolutely plenty of gain. The sustain is not too long, but again it has a trem to expect that. I wouldn't spend any more on a bolt-on than this in the first place, but it's much better than the LTD and others I have played in this range. The craftsmanship is pretty much flawless on mine. The binding is great. The finish is great. The fretboard doesn't have any imperfections. DO NOT HESITATE!

"AMAZING GUITAR FOR THE MONEY" submitted July 23, 2018

By Glen McCausland in Spring Hill, FL
Musical Background: Heavy Metal since 1982
Overall: The neck of this thing is lean and mean. Changed strings to 9s and did not have to set anything up. No fret buzz at all. Fun to play and holds a tune with no problems Thank You zZounds for the no credit check offer simple and well worth the price paid. After I pay this off I have my eyes on a nice case and also the foot pedal for the Peavy VIP 2 amp I also purchased. zZounds has a customer for life...….

"It feels like it should cost more" submitted August 10, 2018

By Jaymez G
Musical Background: 10 years plus playing experience, home studio guitarist
Music Style: From metal and funk to jazz and punk
Overall: You will not find a better instrument at this price. I sanded the frets and threw some daddarios on her and it makes such a difference. The tuneres aren’t great and the plastic nut ist either but these are all minor things. The pick ups are actually decent for the price of the guitar, they’re not great but if this is your first guitar or like me you want something to mod don’t hesitate. I’ve never played a Jackson bought this on a whim and absolutely love it. The quality of this guitar is unbelieveable for the price. zZounds shipped the guitar with fedex, and without a tracking number. Fedex screwed up and put my guitar on the wrong truck 3 days in a row.

"Awesom cheap guitar!!!" submitted September 10, 2016

By Joey Farley in Princeton, WV
Overall
Musical Background: Ive been playing for about 2yrs actually trying to learn i own 9 electrics 3 acoustics and 1 bass i love em all
Music Style: I try to play rock and blues a little metal and country cant leave that out a jack of all trades a master of none lol
Overall: I bought this a few weeks ago im blown away with the feel of the neck its sweet thin and fast i dont know how they can even make a guitar at this price but they did and its awesome!! Highly recommended for anyone looking for a cheap alternative

"Very nice for the price! " submitted April 7, 2017

By Keith Richards in Dover, NH
Overall
Musical Background: Professional musician. 30+ years. Punk rock!
Music Style: Punk rock.
Overall: Awesome guitar. Metal as f%*k! Can't beat the price either. Great pickups, fast neck and looks cool too!

"Great guitar, great buy" submitted August 31, 2014

By Brian Barnett in Dudley, MA
Musical Background: Semi Pro
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Sounds really good and the pick ups are not horrible. Great beater, or throw some duncans or emgs in there and you have a solid beater axe

When you call, mention priority code 20J-WG2M. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST