When you call, mention priority code 20C-D9XK

Rating and Reviews: IsoVox 2 VocalStudio Iso Booth

Isolate your vocals! Perfect for tracking voiceover and vocals at home, the IsoVox 2 VocalStudio portable iso booth helps keep room sound out of your mic.

"Awesome" submitted September 10, 2017

By Eric Arcieri in Hauppauge, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Self taught bass/guitar player. Mainly use this for voice over personally.
Music Style: I like all styles/record multiple styles.
Overall: I have used closets (walk-in/free-standing), the eyeball solutions, reflection filters, and a few DIY solutions. This by far is more elegant of a solution if you have the floor space for the PA stand required to hold this. When you're inside it 100% cuts down on the volume of your voice to an outside listener, so when i have to shout during a VO audition i'm not waking the whole house. The inside of it is awesome its grey instead of bright white like the outside so when you're standing in there you don't feel blinded. Also it can fold down flat, f you're a singer and still want some of that natural room reverb you can just take off 1 of the side panels and get some of that in there. All in all great design, I love it, super professional feel.

"An awesome product" submitted September 7, 2017

By a customer from mattiasstromberg.com
Music Style: Pop www.mattiasstromberg.com
Overall: ISOVOS 2 has enabled me to record and practise professional vocals in the comfort of my own home. As a father of 2 small children I can still give it my all without worrying about volume late at night. I strongly recommend this product to everyone with a homestudio who strongly wants to increase the quality of their vocal recordings. You will not be dissapointed.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Deceptive marketing" submitted March 5, 2018

By John W in Seattle, WA
Overall
Overall: For the price, I was expecting this to perform much better than it does. I can still hold a conversation with someone in the other room while talking at normal volume. I can still hear background noise, I can still hear rain, I can still hear the TV in another room. The company makes sure to add "depending on your neighbors. Yeah because it's not substantial. On the plus it makes you sound really good when there is nothing inside of the isoVox but your head. I hate that they advertise it with the MOST REFLECTIVE SURFACE immediately behind the mic! If you put your tablet inside of the thing it defeats the whole purpose of this thousand dollar piece of fancy zipper foam! You sound super bass heavy and very very little reflections are heard in your ears. I couldn't stop talking the first time I walked into it. This was purchased used. It says specifically that a PA speaker stand is not included but all the hardware needed to attach your microphone and the LED light etc etc is included. I got none of that. zZounds offered to take care of me by sending a new one at no extra cost so that is great of them. I can see this being valuable as a rental or like an on-call recording engineer gig but otherwise you might as well pickup a vinyl coated fiberglass blanket for $250 to wrap around like an infant car seat and call it a day. In conclusion, the sound dampening is great until you put a large mic and your stupid tablet in the thing so stick with as small as possible with a phone for scripts. The ads about dampening sound and singing while people are sleeping and not disturbing neighbors is a joke. zZounds should have checked that all the accessories are packaged with the used product before mailing but they made things right.
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"IsoOkay" submitted May 29, 2018

By Jiggidy Jives in San Francisco, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Sing, guitar, keyboards. Jam at home mostly. Rarely play out. Been singing since I was a kid. Guitar and piano about 2 years
Music Style: Rock, electronic
Overall: Here are the pros and cons: The Isovox does really deaden the sound and my voice sounds great in it! Really nice job. The Isovox does not soundproof either outgoing or incoming all that well. Yes, a little sound is absorbed/blocked but there is a big hole you stand in and the back panel is really thin and does not sit flush with the other panels. Really bad job they did on the back panel. Not even a Velcro strip or button to keep the panel snug. It really needs more of the sound blocking material on it as well, but it does not affect the overall resulting vocal quality. I ended up buying sound absorbing blankets to drape around the whole thing so kill some of the outgoing and incoming noise so my roommates do not murder me or end up in my recordings (while murdering me). It does get pretty warm inside with the whole thing covered so I am limited to how much time I can spend in there, but that gives my voice time to recover so it works out. Do not believe anyone telling you this is soundproof or does enough sound proofing that you will not be heard by roommates if you have thin walls with no insulation between like me. They will hear you just fine albeit a little muffled. Even so I really like the sound I get when I use the isovox and feel like it was a worthy enough investment.

When you call, mention priority code 20C-D9XK. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST