Image Line FL Studio 20 Signature Bundle Software

Image Line FL Studio 20 Signature Bundle Software

Need a serious DAW? The FL Studio 20 Signature bundle is loaded with instruments, loops, effects, and advanced audio editing, including pitch and time shift.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 12, 2019 by a customer from yahoo.com
"Had to have Gross Beat"
This review gets 4 stars because I thought I'd get a USB. This is a lot of money to fork out for a manual with a code, but at least it comes with that. A digital download would just be a link, so I am getting more. I had to have Gross Beat and the payments at Zzounds allowed me to get this version over the Producer Edition. This version also comes with a sampler. I made the choice to switch to FL Studio from Bitwig 8 Track, because I was spending all of my time modulating. I realized all of my sounds were useless with Bitwig. I was also limited to 8 tracks. I started off on FL Studio 11 demo, so I have an understanding of how it works. I downloaded the FL demo and hated it. Then, I decided to watch a few tutorials, and I was making music within minutes. The faders are much better than Bitwigs. I'm still relatively new, but automation will be much easier. I'm using a computer with an i5 processor and the demo songs played without glitching, once I adjusted my settings. Having 30 tracks in a song running smoothly is key. The piano roll is arguably the best over any over daw. My weakness is playing midi piano parts, so being able to draw precise notes is beyond helpful. I know you can draw notes in any daw, but this piano roll is top notch. I couldn't find one modern day producer who used Bitwig. There is a reason for that. It cannot hold a candle to other daws. I gave up modulation and using toy sounds for something professional. I'll be able to create electronic music for the rest of my life now. I'll receive free updates for life. The Bitwig tutorials are very limited. FL Studio tutorials are everywhere. This isn't just beatmaking software. Martin Garrix uses FL Studio. This software is perfect for my experimental music. I enjoy using a few different kicks for one song. The dark layout is visually appealing. The included synths are pretty good, but don't expect Serum and Sylenth 1 caliber synths. The Mac compatibility will be perfect when I take the Mac route. This was a big feature years ago, as it was only Windows when I first started. I'm very pleased with my purchase. I will only buy from Zzounds due to the easy payments. This was my second purchase and the one day free shipping was much appreciated.
Electronic Music Enthusiast
Pop, techno, house, trance, glitch
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 6, 2018 by Joshua I in ARVADA, CO
"Updated 4lyfe!!"
No more excuses not to get the full version anymore!!! Also, no more laggy cracked versions possibly corrupting my computer upon install! Support the company that makes it possible for musicians/producers to create with easy workflow! Love the payment aspect also! -Friggin love zZounds!!!!! ❤❤❤
10+ years creating as a hobby, making beats and rap songs also some singing. I also DJ and consider myself a level 4 turntablist
Hip HopRapIslandSingingAcousticElectronicOriginal and sampled music.
28 of 29 people (97%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 23, 2020 by Alexander Gonzales in Houston, TX
"A Very Nice DAW - payment plan made this able to reach!"
zZounds option to pay for this in payments have given me the ability to finally purchase my own copy! I am by no means a professional music maker. I like to mess around with this from time to time with its' built-in sounds. I am only constrained by my ability and if I can't figure it out, there are plenty of tutorial videos out there to figure this DAW out. The interface is easy to learn and not daunting at all. It encourages tinkering and easy to fix mistakes. Also when you buy a license, you have access to lifetime of free updates. No subscriptions!
About a year
Electronic music
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?