IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface
REBATE

IK Multimedia AXE I/O USB Audio Interface

Record your direct guitar or XLR mics to your Mac/PC with the IK Axe I/O -- a sleek USB audio interface designed for guitarists. Includes AmpliTube 4 Deluxe.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 1, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Great piece of gear"
I can't for the life of me understand the negative reviews.The axe I/O is a first class piece of gear for guitar players. Amplitube max sounds great. Not a big fan of most of the presets, however there are many to had on some FB groups that sound awesome. I highly recommend this product.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 25, 2020 by Eric G in Fresno, CA
"Excellent product, worst tech support"
This unit is ready to rock right out of the packaging. The issue here is the absolute failure that is the IK Multimedia support line. No contact number provided, no response after 24 hours for online support. With a hundred other options for USB interfaces, this is a dealbreaker.
I play music
Mix of early Whitney Houston and Meshuggah
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 4, 2020 by Reggie Rauschnot in St Paul, MN
"Junk"
I bought this and the software it is bundled with constantly requires you to buy something .The interface produces a significant delay in signal there are no manuals for the equip not even on the makers website, and Amplitude is a complete waste
Guitar
Metal
4 of 8 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?