Icon QCon Pro G2 Control Surface

Icon QCon Pro G2 Control Surface

Get hands-on control of your DAW software. The QCon Pro G2 gives you 9 motor faders, 8 push encoders, jog shuttle wheel, a large backlit LCD screen and more.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 2, 2019 by a customer from gmx.com
"Works with Reason"
I bought this too take advantage of the ssl mixer that comes with Propellerheads Reason. out of the box it mapped to the entire ssl mixer. Giving me a modern studio console in my studio. Unfortunately some of Reason's functions can not be midi mapped like New track, Save File or switching between windows but this is more of Reason fault not the Icon controller. I don't now if maybe they'll do an update in the future to fix this but at least all of the essentials for recording and mixing work.
Music Producer
Rock
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 11, 2018 by Carl Clovis in Port Richey, FL
"Does what it says"
I purchased this unit to replace my dead Mackie mcu..Currently I am using it with Samplitude...Faders, Automation, and all the important functions all work as advertised, a few of the buttons isn't mapped to samplitude functions, but it isn't a deal breaker...It's built like a tank, it's about the same size as a Mackie mcu,, I would say about average size..I haven't tried it out with any other Daw's, but it comes with a lot of overlays for different Daw's, it's based on the Mackie protocol, so it should work with just about anything...I am very happy with my purchase...
Been playing for over 40 yrs, play Bass, Guitar and Keys...
I'm into Smooth Jazz and R+B
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 27, 2020 by Doc M in KENNESAW, GA
"Well built unit! Pleasently suprised by the quality."
Very well crafted piece of equipment. Very reliable, I've never had it not function as intended. I've used Protools and Logic with this and it's flawless. Just what I needed. If you're looking for a hands on control surface that doesn't glitch, by sure to look at this piece. You won't be sorry.
Sound Engineer
Any genre and TV/Motion picture scoring.

Submitted July 20, 2020 by Doc Martin in KENNESAW, GA
"Very good quality or the price range!"
Built very well. You will not have a feeling of cheap equipment. Functions are very good for Protools. Just what I was looking for. Was tired of mixing in the box and wanted more of analog feel. This does that and more!!!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 4, 2019 by Jacob O in Burbank, CA
"Disappointed"
I purchased this in June (brand new) and it stopped working in November. Still under warranty but I have to pay out of pocket to have it shipped for repair. Extremely disappointed in this product. Probably should have waited to buy a more reliable brand.
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?