Ibanez SR505E Electric Bass, 5-String

Ibanez SR505E Electric Bass, 5-String

You'll command the low end of any mix with the precise tonal control of this Ibanez SR505E bass's custom 3-band EQ, okoume body and Bartolini BH2 pickups.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 5, 2021 by James S in Trenton, NJ
"The Right One!!!"
The most versatile bass, I have ever owned. It is truly the best bass, I have in my collection. ( I only have 2, the other is the Ibanez GSR 205). I am completely satisfied with both of them.As always, zZounds has come through and will always be my 1st choice when it comes to gear.
Hobbyist
All genres

Submitted October 13, 2019 by Jonny S in Salem, VA
"Excellent bass for its price!"
Sounds good, plays good, built solid. I’m new to bass, but I played guitar professionally for 8 years. This bass is worth every penny. I’m sure a $2400 bass is in my future, but until then this bass exceeded my expectations, and is really fun to play. Having either passive or active is a plus. Passive sounds more vintage, but in a nice way.
Professional guitarist/DJ/producer... etc
All styles.
2 of 3 people (67%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 15, 2019 by Sotero Rivera in Torrington, CT
"Low quality hardware."
Bought one if these four years ago. I went to tune bass and noticed that the bridge has the tail end pieces where the strings attach bend like real cheap metal. I am so disappointed with Ibanez because they marquet their basses as being of high quality yet they use cheap metals for their bridges.I wonder what else they cut corners in. Should I be worried about their fret material or the glue they use?One thing is for sure, I will not be buying anymore Ibanez basses from now on.
Rock, metal and classical guitar.
Metal and some Rock.
7 of 23 people (30%) people found this review helpful. Did you?