Ibanez SR500E Electric Bass
BACK IN STOCK

Ibanez SR500E Electric Bass

An okoume body, a thin, sturdy jatoba and walnut neck and a set of Bartolini BH2 pickups combine to give this Ibanez SR500E bass warm, fat, resonant low end.

Overall:
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted June 7, 2019 by Toby O in San Antonio, TX
"Awesome bass!"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Just purchased the surreal black dual fade. I love this bass. After a minor set up and bam...done! It plays great, looks beautiful and the active electronics and pickups are amazing. Any sound you want...you can dial in. 2 thumbs up!
I've been playing bass for over 25 years. I play in bands.
Rock, blues, reggae
13 of 13 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 29, 2021 by a customer from GMAIL.COM
"Super Bass"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I play a lot of country and some rock. Played in a country band for 15 years and opened for some of the biggest country stars out there. Always played Fender Bass Guitars. Bought this bass for the lighter weight alone and was pleasantly surprised at the great sound and play I got from this bass. I now have two because I really like the play and feel. One for travel and one for home. I would recommend this bass to anyone who enjoys great sound and ease of playing.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 16, 2019 by Sotero Rivera in Torrington, CT
"Cheap materials."
Overall: 1 out of 5 stars
The bridge on these SR Ibanez basses will eventually bend on the area where the string ball is held. Making this bridge useless. This happened to my bass 3 years after I bought it new.
Rock 20 years
Rock, metal and classical guitar.
5 of 17 people (29%) people found this review helpful. Did you?