Ibanez SR305E Electric Bass, 5-String

Ibanez SR305E Electric Bass, 5-String

The mahogany body of the SR305EB provides a warm, rich tone and the versatile PowerSpan pickups with a 3-way Power Tap switch allow for true tonal diversity.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 1, 2017 by Russell N in Raleigh, NC
"Enjoying this bass"
I am new to playing bass; about 3 months. I have played drums mostly for 12 years. This is my second bass purchase aside from a Dean 4 string I bought at a pawn shop. I did a lot of research and tried out a few basses at the local guitar shop and I settled on a soundgear because of the action on the bass being so excellent. After playing this bass, I can't even look at my cheap 4 string Dean bass any more. It played ok out of the box, but I adjusted the action and intonation on the bridge and it sounds great whether I play it on Rocksmith (ignoring the B string) or playing on my Fender 60b amp. The body is surprisingly small but it's hefty. As I said, I am still new to playing bass but I have messed around with quite a few and this series of bass just feels the best to me and for 400 dollars, I don't think you can do any better.
45 of 45 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 20, 2020 by a customer from comcast.net
"Ibanez SR 305 5 string"
I was actually looking @ a much more expensive 5 string but for the money this is one of the best playing basses I've ever played on. The lows have good deep punch & you can get a lot of different sounds out of this bass with all the versatile controls. I even got it to sound close to a fretless by playing around with the controls. Its well worth the 400.00 price.
3 of 3 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 20, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Amazing quality at a low price"
This bass is fantastic. No flaws. The pickup system sounds great and I am able to adjust my tone on the fly which is perfect for covers. Point blank, you can't do wrong here.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?