When you call, mention priority code 20X-L13J

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez SA260fm Flame Top

3-piece maple neck material. Mahogany w/flamed maple top body.

"Ibanez SA260FM is AWESOME!!" submitted July 30, 2006

Musical Background: Pro Recording Engineer
Sound: The sounds that I can get are all the way country, to full on metal, to a nice jazz/blues tonality. It really is extremely versatile. I love that fact. Feature: I looked, and looked for a flame maple top and Mohogany body. I almost got the PRS SE..which is nice, but for the cash I paid for this $399.00 and $85 for a very nice Ibanex case. It simply was not a question. The sound I get from this, it easily is as good or better that the PRS. I LOVE the True DUO bridge PU. It really has a great growl when needed. Plus the FM top is just as nice, if not better than the PRS SE's. The nech is a 3 pc maple which has a great worn in feel. Note though, it is not as FAT as the PRS. I like this one slightly better as it fits better for me. Ease of Use: Great support and service from my Local Auth Ibanez dealer. Guitar X!! Quality: Good luck finding another guitar of this kind of quality for the cash. It IS not possible! Value: Easily one of the best buys going!!! I kid you not, I opened the case and was stunned! I ordered the Amber and I am extremely happy with it! This guitar looks like it cost over a grand!! Manufacturer Support: Dunno...Never used them The Wow Factor: Get IT..You WILL Love the FMT and mahogony tone!! Overall: I do not ever sell my guitars, so, I make sure before I buy that it meets my standards for the price range!!

"AWSOME GUITAR!!" submitted May 30, 2006

Music Style: Rock, Top 40, Country
Sound: I've played alot of guitars ever since I got into the business 20+ years ago and I must say that for the price this guitar ROCKS! With the 5 position selection switch you can make this guitar sound just about anyway you want. PLUS with the ability of going from "Single" coil to "Humbucker" it really adds to the versitility of this guitar! Feature: 5 position selector switch is awsome!! And being able to switch between Single coil or true humbucker is fantastic! The neck is OUT OF THIS WORLD for playability! It is one of the smoothest necks I've played in a long time. Everything about this guitar is fantastic!! Ease of Use: The neck is one of the "Smoothest" necks I have ever played! I can play this guitar for over 3 hours and NEVER have sore fingers or wrist. The playability is out of this world! Switching between "Single" coil or "Humbucker" is as easy as pulling up on the volume knob. Quality: The Ibanez name has been around for a very very long time. So the quality specks for itself. I would rank this guitar right up there with the very expensive guitars in the market today. It is VERY well built and among everything else it HOLDS a true tune even after banging on the strings hard or using the wammy bar. Value: I really expected to have paid MORE then I did for such an awsome guitar!! Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to deal with the company. The Wow Factor: The Transparent Lavender that I bought is one of the coolest looking finishes I have EVER seen! In the sunlight it looks blue and at night under indoor lighting it looks Lavender. It is so cool how it can change it's appearence under different lighting. Overall: Overall this is one of the BEST guitars that I have ever owned! The price is awsome and the guitar itself is the best I have ever played in a long time! I would recommend this guitar to ANYONE in the music business! And NO I would NOT replace it with anything else. If I did have to replace it, I would get the exact same model hands down!

"sa260fm" submitted June 29, 2006

Overall
Music Style: alter rock, punk, noise such heavy things... for relaxing some jazz and easy rock things but rarely...
Sound: pretty nice and smooth tone... quality perfect... for me it's great sound: heavy but still well-mannered. don't have some special tips. Feature: pretty good tremolo unit. great humbucker this just matches with everything i do... Ease of Use: too easy. you will need some time to start to get along with this guitar, but when you finally do it it's great... smooth neck and fantastic 5 position switch... Quality: just one more great guitar from ibanez... mechanical parts are looking pretty well and they shall last... Value: definitely worth it's price which is too small for such a great guitar... i expected it will cost much more... Manufacturer Support: didn't needed any repairs and hope i won't.... no problem with dealers... week or two of waiting but it definitely worth waiting... The Wow Factor: when i first saw it i fell in love. i ordered it two days later... Overall: i'll definitely use it forever cause i have saved all mine guitars till now...

"give it to me baby.. aha.. aha." submitted March 19, 2006

Overall
Musical Background: active musician i gez,, ive been playing always..
Music Style: anything my soul pleases.
Sound: i just knew.. like poet listening to the wind.. Feature: paint it with super black and the fret board, not the dot pearl, you can do better than that.. Ease of Use: it would be best if you give it to me. hahahaha. coz it would be my pride.. coz i can get good sound with it.. i just can feel it.. without even holding it.. it will blow your if you hear playing with it.. rock n roll... Quality: its ibanez of course.. as you can see theirs a lot of great player using it. name one "joe satriani".. yeah! baby!!!! Value: no comment.. so expensive for me.. living in a third world country.. Manufacturer Support: i dont need them coz i believe they made it just right for you.. The Wow Factor: awesome.. i love the design.. simple, sexy and very seductive.. hhmmmm. yummy? come anfd get me.. Overall: i will place it in my secret room and preserved its beauty.. and i make no one will touch it only.. coz i can get jealous easily.. it's my baby..

"The Ibanez SA260 fm - guitar or legend ?" submitted January 1, 2010

Musical Background: Hobbyist / Active Musician
Music Style: Rock Metal Alternative
Sound: it sounds pretty good ! A great deal for the money , an Ibanez SA 260fm could be compared to gibson distorted , and does well clean . My only problem with it is that it sounds hollow clean it doesnt have ... An edge . It is good though . Feature: Its has a wammy , which i find AWESOME ! it has good pickups . the only problem is , with the wammy it doesnt stay in tune . I would suggest lock in tuners . Ease of Use: It is easy to get a great sound out of this product . It goes great with a Marshal amp to :D . It is pretty easy to play and /or get used to . Quality: The finish is great . I love quality . It is very reliable . you wouldnt need a backup guitar , just watch out with the wammy - you wouldnt want to have to retune it in the middle of the song would you ? that wouldnt be very cool . It would last for a long time - its light but its tough ! Value: A great deal for the price I got it for 425 $ ! Manufacturer Support: I never needed a repair or anything of that matter - a very reliable and might i mention good guitar company . The Wow Factor: It is comfertable , cool and has an amazing finish . You could play lots of great music with it - particularly in the alternative , rock metal genre . Overall: I would play it for atleast 6 months before thinking of getting a replacement / trading it , but thats an opinion .

"great guitar" submitted October 17, 2006

Overall
Sound: love the sound. it has essentially 4 pickups with the single/double coil switch for the bridge pickup and has a nearly unlimited number of sounds Feature: beautifel guitar, excelent tremelo system. the only drawback id that it doesnt have a locking bridge, which negatively affects the intonation Ease of Use: superb neck Quality: this thing has already survived many a cold winters night in my trunk Value: best you can get for the money The Wow Factor: beautifel guitar Overall: ill never need another guitar

When you call, mention priority code 20X-L13J. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449