Ibanez S570AH S Series Electric Guitar

Ibanez S570AH S Series Electric Guitar

Comfortable to hold and easy to play, the Ibanez S570AH S Series electric guitar has a thin, fast neck and Quantum pickups for a wide range of tonal options.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 27, 2019 by Joe H in Columbia, MO
"Worth Every Penny"
This review has been selected by our experts as particularly helpful.
After playing primarily Jacksons over the last few years, I decided to go out on a limb and try the silver wave S series. The first thing is the amazing finish. If you're not familiar with the S Series they are basically paper thin compared to most guitars but it doesn't hold back tone. The stock HSH pickup configuration will get you into any tone territory. Seriously, top-level instrument at a mid-level price.
Fretboard is easy to glide anywhere. Thin neck built for speed. The pickups are super high output but are definitely clear. Doesn't take much to get the bite out of them.
The thing is light, contoured, and the dual action tremolo is like butter.
Super easy to play.
For as thin and as light as it is, this thing feels solid. Pretty sure it's built like a tank.
Very much so.
Haven't had to.
Very, very appealing and you notice instantly. Nothing hidden.
18+ yrs, play very regularly
Mainly modern metal, but also get gigs in country and rock genres from time-to-time.
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 25, 2019 by William von Zangenberg in Spring Hill, FL
"Absolutely Wonderful"
The Ibanez S series is a dream come true. The neck is extremely fast and wonderfully comfortable. It's like gliding over water very fluid. As far as tone goes I have gotten jazz, 50 and 60's rock, country, blues and pop with no trouble at all. Prior I played mostly Fender and Gibson guitars and high end ones. I still love Fender and Gibson but my new go to is my Ibanez S series. It plays incredibly well but best part it weighs next to nothing but doesn't sacrifice tone at all. Play a gig with a Les Paul and you feel like a weight is around your neck with the Ibanez you don't even know you're holding a guitar it's that light, but nevertheless an absolute tone monster. This is definitely one you want in your collection.
Professional musician
Jazz, 50 and 60's rock, blues, country, pop, religious music, and once in a while fingerstyle, bluegrass
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 11, 2020 by Mark F in Columbus, OH
"Happy....sort of..."
This will be no way intended to be aimed at zZounds.They are fantastic. Ibanez,however......hmmmm. I have an American Master and 7 USA Custom's.I bought this because I have to have some inexpensive guitars for live shows....Box arrived on time,and had no issues.Guitar has perfect condition.However, inspection of it was another deal.Trem was no where near 0 angle.Nut was so low,first fret notes were dead.Intonation was waaaay off for D,G,B........and where is the string retainer bar? Doesn't come with one?This is nothing new,as I expect to set up my guitars to my liking,but this was unbelievable. .024 of nut shim, neck tweak,set trem angle to zero,and intonate bridge just to make it playable,and I had to buy a part that should have been installed anyway is way to much.....I mean,I expect SOME adjusting to my guitars but this was major work....Ibanez...Iove your guitars,and I have many,but the nut shim is inexcusable on a $500.00+ guitar...I expected it to at least be playable out of the box.Set up right, it's pretty badass. Quantnams are big improvement over Infinity's.….I might just not use DiMarzio's right away....I hate to rant,but Ibanez has much,much better quality control than this usually........
20+years, regionally professional
Progressive Rock/Metal, Symphonic MetalColumbuslocalmusic.com/celestialfurnace
4 of 7 people (57%) people found this review helpful. Did you?