When you call, mention priority code 20X-PWPN

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RGAT62 Electric Guitar

With a smooth, contoured top and screaming DiMarzio pickups, the RGAT62 is the velvet hammer you wield when comfort and utter tonal chaos are the only goals!

"Impressive Craftsmanship" submitted October 19, 2017

By Hector S in Dallas, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 15 years. I've played in a few band, but now I mainly compose and record.
Music Style: Christian rock, metal, jazz ...
Overall: Flawless out of the box. I've experienced disappointing fret work on just about every Indonesian-made Jackson and Ibanez that I've touched, which is why I was weary of buying this guitar, I mean, it has all the features that I need in a guitar, but it's made in Indonesia ! I was looking into getting a Korean made (as I've heard great things about Korean-made guitars) ltd mh1001, or m1000e, because of the set-thru, and neck-thru construction they offer, but I'm not crazy about emg's. I finally decided on the ibanez. So, I love it! I am very satisfied with the fret work. Action is nice, fairly low, and none of frets are buzzing which is HUGE for me. That's why I gave it 5 stars.

"Beautiful guitar, know more after setup" submitted December 9, 2017

By Aaron Wells in ASHLAND, KY
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for around 15 years usually Fenders and Jacksons, I usually just jam at my house.
Music Style: I enjoy listening to and playing Classic Rock, Rock, Metal, Nu-Metal, and others
Overall: I have to admit at first I didn't like it all that well, I was in the process of returning it but after a few days of playing I have decided to keep it. I won't know the fun potential till after I get it a full setup and new strings, it has a little fret buzz around the 3rd fret but all in all I like this guitar and after a little more practice with it I think I will love it. I don't want to give the wrong impression this is a fantastic guitar, it is just my first Ibanez so I 'm just not used to it yet, plus I think some of my problems come from the fact that my guitar was a scratch dent guitar, I'm almost positive it was a return because the brand new string that came on it were dead on arrival and I also believe the setup was messed with. I think this because I also ordered a Ibanez RG421 a $300 less guitar and it came perfect, string are brand new and it is perfectly setup. I have great faith in zZounds after both of my purchases, like I said I new what I was getting into with a scratch and dent guitar, my only problem was the dead strings. I highly recommend zZounds and will definitely be back in the future.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-PWPN. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449