Ibanez RG8570Z J Custom Limited Edition Electric Guitar (with Case)

Ibanez RG8570Z J Custom Limited Edition Electric Guitar (with Case)

Sail away to shred city each time you plug this killer J Custom model in. A HSH trio of DiMarzio pickups offers a plethora of tones to inspire your playing.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted July 23, 2019 by Joe W in Conway, AR
"Perfect!"
If you are a super strat fan, especially if you already like the way an RG feels and plays, this guitar is the ultimate. The guitar came literally perfect, the attention to detail is on par or above any guitar I have ever owned or played in my 36 years of playing (and I have had other custom shop guitars).The pickups, which are in other guitars as well, definitely have a slightly different tone with in this mahogany body with a maple cap. They are warm but not as dark as in some other mahogany Ibanez guitars - I'm attributing this to the nice maple top at this point.While the specs are the same, the neck feels slightly different than a Prestige but in a good way. The frets and the inlay were is flawless. The look slightly smaller due to the design but play similar to the jumbos on a Prestige but again, better.The guitar was packed well, came with the Certificate of Authenticity and everything needed (including strap locks)I had planned to get a different guitar this price range but after some reviews and knowing I already enjoyed my other RGs I decided on this and couldn't be happier. Truly this is the best guitar I have ever owned and possibly every played, it just feels right and the Edge Zero trem is phenomenal. I had it on an older model before they quit sending them to the US about 7 years ago. The tuning stability is perfect, as you would expect. The price? It's not cheap but this is basically a custom shop guitar where ever single detail is not only of the finest quality but the finest craftsmanship. Then you compare the cost to others custom shop guitars or from boutique builders, it's actually a bargain for what you get. The versatility of pick up combination means this can do everything from Jazz to Hardcore Metal with ease.While it actually doesn't matter in regards to playability, it pretty darn beautiful as well. The binding on the fret board is even flamed on the one I got. I couldn't ask for more as far as I'm concerned. If you are on the fence between this and another guitar, get the J Custom, you won't be disappointed on any level.
Guitar and Bass, 36 years, simi professional
Metal, Rock, Blues and Praise.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted June 30, 2020 by Robert Ruiz in San Mateo, CA
"Outstanding Guitar"
Great guitar with A++ QC, not a flaw i could find, and i looked for a while. PRS which is known for great QC does not even compare to this. The play-ability is nice and the Edge Zero ii trem smokes the Floyd Rose, so easy to setup and returns to pitch very efficiently. The little stopper bar makes it so flutters are not as easy to do, but i'll give up those hot dog moves for superior function everywhere else. zZounds also was very patient with me when i was badgering them about the overnight shipping not arriving on time, they refunded me the cost no problem. I would buy this guitar again no questions.
22 Years
Everything
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?