When you call, mention priority code 207-V16P

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez RG652BG Prestige

Light up the fingerboard with reckless abandon on this shred machine. This Prestige model offers effortless playability thanks to the Super Wizard HP neck.

Overall

"RG652BG is a Beautiful guitar!" submitted June 26, 2018

By Roland L in Corydon, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 40, guitar, jam at home and record for others and for myself.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Blues, progressive, classical
Sound: Well, I really love the Tone zone, and the air norton sound. I have so many options with these tones, and the pickups do a great job for the music that I play. I may put a sonic Ecstasy pup in the bridge over time, but we shall see, I am just enjoying all of the tone variations I am getting with my amp. The guitar is so easy to play and a joy to hear, clean and distortion wise. Very nice tones all the way around. Feature: The best feature of this guitar is the overall performance of the guitar, from the Edge Bridge trem arm, which is so nice to use, a lot of Steve Vai sound options with this Edge bridge that I do not get with my Edge zero II bridge, this is nicer, hands down. The 5 way switch, and the tuning knobs, the volume and tune knobs all work well, nothing was wrong with this guitar out of the case. Everything was perfect. I had to adjust the string action height, but VERY easy to do. Plays like a dream, the neck is smooth and fret action is like all Prestige guitars, I am now a believer and while my Premium is nice, this is WOW factor! Ease of Use: Ease of use, this guitar is literally a joy to play, just want to pick it up all of the time, and I have other nice guitars, but the feel of the neck is just perfect for my hands, and while hands are large, it is very easy to go up and down the neck. The five piece neck is smooth backing no sticky laquer or anything else, Most Ibanez's have great necks, so if you are wondering, will this neck be ok, it is thinner than most and for me, I love it. I am writing this more so for the first timers who do not own a Prestige, or are thinking about it. You will really like it! Quality: From top to bottom, this guitar is a work of art. I have played many guitars, and this one doesn't have one nick or crappy, little issue that come with new guitars sometimes, it is perfect as advertised. The finish of the Sappell top is gorgeous, quilted look, with a satin finish, My friends who have seen it in person, were impressed, and I wasn't sure on what to expect but happily surprised. The trem and the bridge, was in great shape, and after looking over my new guitar for hours, yes, I did that, I can't find anything the matter thankfully. The neck is perfect, all the frets are level, and the overall look on my guitar stand is a quality product. I am very happy with my decision. Value: I will say, I expect this guitar to cost more, much more, but I hate saying that, and they listen lol, I think I got a great deal. Manufacturer Support: Well, I am sure Ibanez would answer my request. If I had one. The Wow Factor: I am biased of course and again, if gold hardware is not your thing, this will not be a big deal for you, but it is for me, and I was very "wowed". I gave it all 5 stars, and if you get this guitar, I hope you get the same turn out. I am extremely happy with my purchase, and the support from zZounds who put up with my impatient inquires, of "is it there yet? questions:) I appreciate all that zZounds does for me as a customer! Overall: As soon as I saw this guitar in the NAMM 2018 line up on Youtube, I wanted it. I have always wanted a gold hardware Ibanez. The fact that this guitar is also a Prestige model makes it even more awesome. The finish isn't my standard Blue or red finish I am always attracted to, but something very unique with the gold satin finish. I also never have had the standard Tone zone, and air norton pickups that come in the more popular Ibanez guitars. So this was a no brainer and easy decision on all accounts to buy. I have an unboxing guitar video of my first reaction when I opened the case, I was floored on how beautiful this guitar is. Now, there are a few NON gold hardware lovers out there, who can't stand the look, this guitar is obviously not for them, but if you really like the look, this is one impressive guitar!

When you call, mention priority code 207-V16P. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449