Ibanez Prestige RG652AHMFX Electric Guitar (with Case)

Ibanez Prestige RG652AHMFX Electric Guitar (with Case)

Crafted from ash and fitted with a bolt-on 5-piece neck, the RG652AHMFX allows for ultra-fast playability with beefy lows, soaring highs and days of sustain.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted April 4, 2020 by ronnie sampson in Winchester, VA
"Once Again"
I cant count how many purchases i have done with zZounds got to be 20 or more. this is no different than all the rest. Guitar arrived on time packaged well and looks and sounds great.I purchased a blemished model to save a few dollars but for the life of me cant find a thing wrong with the guitar.I wont go into the details of the guitar the other reviews say enough but i will say you cant go wrong dealing with zZounds. Gave a five for manufactures support but never needed it.
dont know if its music but jam at home for around 6 years
rock/metal
6 of 6 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 2, 2018 by a customer from gmail.com
"Awesome Ibanez prestige!"
This guitar sounds and plays so smooth. The craftsmanship of it is awesome as well. Definitely worth the extra money to buy a Japan made Ibanez. You will not regret buying this amazing tone machine! Great for all styles of music!
Playing guitar for 14 years
Rock, blues
16 of 17 people (94%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 5, 2018 by A G in North Chesterfield, VA
"A beauty!"
I just received my Prestige but was immediately in love with it. My other guitars include a Gibson Les Paul Studio Faded and a made in Mexico Fender. This guitar is in a different realm entirely. The fit and finish is phenomenal, it sounds great, and it is extremely comfortable to play. It is much lighter than both of my other guitars and it just feels nice. The color is beautiful and the birdseye fretboard really sets it apart.This was my first order from zZounds and I couldn't be more pleased. The guitar shipped the same day I ordered it (not my usual experience with another big box I usually order from), and it arrived on the second day..just great! I'm looking forward to playing this guitar for years to come.
20 years playing guitar at home
Rock, blues, reggae, metal
9 of 10 people (90%) people found this review helpful. Did you?