Ibanez RG470DX Electric Guitar

Ibanez RG470DX Electric Guitar

With a thin Wizard III neck profile, this affordable shredder is your ticket to the fast lane. The HSH Quantum pickup layout offers a variety of sick tones.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
Submitted December 5, 2019 by Douglas G in Duncan, OK
"Best Guitar ever"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
I just got it today as an early Christmas Present from my wife. The thing is beautiful. I had to tune it some out of the box, however it tuned out great and holds a tune. The strings are low and a very fast neck. The frets are good and the hardware is great. I would recommend anyone this guitar, really knocked it out of the park. I have guitars that cost me twice as much then this one that don't come even close.to this beautiful guitar with a great price.
Been playing guitar since I was 12 I am now 50 years old.
Rock and country. Heavy metal.
20 of 20 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 24, 2020 by Douglas G in Duncan, OK
"Guitar rules"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
My wife got me this for Christmas. It is the best guitar ever. Stings are low and fast..sounds great and always in tune. The finish is very nice and the sounds this guitar can put out is fantastic. There is nothing about this guitar I don't love.
I been playing guitar for over 30 years
Rock, country
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 5, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"LOVE this guitar."
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
The only negative thing I can say about it is that when you first get it, it is hard to keep in tune. I thing this is because the hardware (tremelo bar) and strings have to settle. Other than that, it plays great. I would recommend this guitar to anyone. It is great.