Ibanez PN1MH Performance Acoustic Guitar

Ibanez PN1MH Performance Acoustic Guitar

Parlor-sized and affordably priced, the Ibanez PN1MH makes a great beginner guitar, or a convenient, pick-up-and-play songwriting tool.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
3.5 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
4 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 1, 2019 by Danny R in Waverly, TN
"Awesome"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
You won't believe the sound and playability of this little guy! It is by far my favorite go to arm chair just hanging out guitar, it's as comfortable as your favorite pair of jeans and a nice cold beer! The quality for the $ is second to none; I almost bought this guitar once before, but because at the time there was so much hoopla about the Jim dandy I chose it instead, what a waste of $ and time spent with what it's quickly becoming one of my best friends! This little guy won't disappoint you !!!
Playing for about 40 yrs
I pay what I like
16 of 18 people (89%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 28, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Sounds awesome"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
On paper, this guitar does not deserve a second look. It's cheap. It's made of low quality materials. The fit and finish are sloppy. Look inside, if you can stand the smell of all the glue and you'll see the back wood doesn't even attempt to look like mahogany from the inside. It weighs a ton for it's size and is difficult to tune. Then play it, and just wow. How does a guitar this cheap sound so good? How can the plastic nut and saddle transfer enough energy to the plywood top to sustain that long? Why doesn't the obviously too thick finish dampen it? It defies logic. I can recommend this one to anyone who can get over the glue smell. It sounds great despite of the cheap construction, and it is making me rethink all of the common knowledge of Luthiery. Maybe parlors are just better designs, I honestly don't know.