Ibanez PN15 Parlor Acoustic Guitar

Ibanez PN15 Parlor Acoustic Guitar

This parlor-sized steel-string offers vintage looks, easy playability, and snappy tones for a wide range of guitarists.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 27, 2016 by Tim B in Bourbon, IN
"Ibanez PN15 Parlor Acoustic Guita"
I was very impressed with the tone and beautiful look of this guitar. It stays in tune well. and fun to play.
Jam at home
Blues, slide, Rock and, Country
17 of 17 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 1, 2014 by Stephen D in Prescott, AZ
"Ibanez PN 15 acoustic guitar"
This is the second PN 15 I bought. The first was for my son, the second for me. For $150 this is an amazing guitar: good action, bright sound, stays in tune and looks beautiful. It is now my road guitar.
40 years playing guitar unprofessionally.
eclectic
46 of 48 people (96%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 23, 2017 by Robert O in Millville, NJ
"A good little beater,after some work."
This is a parlor or smaller guitar,in tone and size. You should replace the tuners and the strings with silk and steels,11s . Its just a fun little guitar,after some work.
I have been playing for 6 yrs.
I play Christian,folk,rock and oldies.
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 17, 2017 by Jerry L
"Pn15"
Save your$$$ ..it's pretty but that's about it..I mailed it back the same day it came..action is high keys are cheap an does not stay in tune..
30 years, several bands but now hobby
of 3 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted September 22, 2016 by Timothy Brooks in Bourbon, IN
"Very nice Guitar for the money!"
This is a nice Guitar. I use it in open tuning for slide style. It has a nice bluesy tone. It is a nice size. It would be great for a young beginner. For the money it is very nice. I have not had to deal with Ibanez. I do know they have good Q.C. Cause the produces are great. The best part I have bought several Guitars and music products from zZounds, they take good care of there Customers. You can trust zZounds to be the best!
+40 years
Blues and Rock.
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?