Ibanez PF50C Hardshell Case for AEF30 and AEF18 Acoustic Guitars

Ibanez Hardshell Case for AEF30 and AEF18 Acoustic Guitars

Make your Ibanez acoustic feel at home in an Ibanez hard-shell case. This case is designed to fit the AEF 30 and the AEF 18 models.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 24, 2006 by a customer from juno.com
"Do your Ibanez a favor!"
There's probably a better case available but I'll never need it. This will last as long as the guitar does.
This case has brass feet on two sides so it can lay down or stand up, and has a small storage compartment for a capo or tuner. It also has three clamps and can be pad-locked, but it does not include a lock of its own.
Extremely rugged feeling and heavy. I don't know how it will hold up over time, but it looks like it was carefully made and inspected. Manufactured in Canada.
It does its job well and protects a valuable instrument. You get exactly what you pay for.
This case looks great and fits my Ibanez AEF37 perfectly. It has a black interior so it isn't as stunning as the quilted red lining in a Coffin Case, but there's no mistaking the quality.
Active Musician, Band Director, Professional Organist
Alternative, Punk, Country, Folk, etc.
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 17, 2013 by Melissa Sandoval in Sunrise, FL
"Great Case"
My AEF 37 series acoustic fit very snuggly. I almost thought It wasn't going to fit but it fits like a glove. The case is very nice looking and the gold hardware matches the hardware on my guitar. I love it. I hate how heavy it is but I guess its worth it for the protection. I like the small covered space on the inside which fits extra pics and a capo. I even put the strap in there. It's got pegs on the bottom so you can stand it upright if you must.
Pro
Rock, pop, electronic.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 22, 2013 by John M in Aberdeen, NC
"Ibanez hard case for AEF30 & AEF18"
I bought this for my AW50 Ibanez. That's what Ibanez says. It fits, butvery snugly around the sound box. Plenty of room around neck. The caseis extremely nice, solid, well-built and very protective.
piano/organ some for years - guitar beginner for 3rd or 4th time!!!!!
country and gospel
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 26, 2015 by a customer from aol.com
"Ibanez AEF1215 Acoustic-Electric Guitar"
I've got am Ibanez AEF1512-E and need a case for this 12 string. Customer service said it would work and if not I could send it back freight at ZZounds expense. No need to, case worked perfectly. Case is actually a TKL and quality made. Guys at ZZounds back up what they say and sell!
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?