Ibanez PF2MH Performance 3/4-Size Acoustic Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Ibanez PF2MH Performance 3/4-Size Acoustic Guitar (with Gig Bag)

Also referred to as the "mini-dread", the Ibanez PF2MH is a great guitar for children, traveling musicians, or street performers because of its small size.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted August 16, 2015 by Jack B in Chicago, IL
"Great purchase."
We bought this for our 7 year old son who is getting better and better at his guitar lessons. We are extremely happy with the sound and tone of this guitar, and I have been borrowing it more and more because its easier to bring out and play. I highly recommend this guitar.
Drums and guitar - playing by ear.
Rock and some folk
10 of 10 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 24, 2015 by Charles Anthony in Brooklyn, NY
"Nice sounding smaller acoustic, built well and great tone"
I was disappointed with the small gigbag that was extremely tight fitting, but otherwise, it surpassed a standard student model sized guitar in most areas, and the tone was very even and well balanced. The neck and body feel a bit "grainy" and rough without the regular poly finish you find on most guitars, but this is a feature actually, that brings out the tone, instead of choking" it. A fair price and beautiful looking and playing instrument.
Playing music 50 years. Guitar, Bass and some piano.
Blues, Rock, Standards.
8 of 8 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 6, 2020 by James S in Johnson City, TN
"Love it!"
This guitar is awesome, I got it for my Grandson. We all love it. The price was very good. And shipping was fast, ordered on Friday got it Monday! Will shop here from now on.
Play for fun.