When you call, mention priority code 20D-RFNL
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez PF1512 12-String

Strum or finger-pick this classic 12-string acoustic dreadnought and you'll get a warm, clear, and robust sound -- for a reasonable price.

"It's gorgeous. " submitted November 15, 2015

By Angel G in Ocean springs , MS
Overall
Musical Background: 8 years. I jam at home, with an occasional night performance
Music Style: Rock, reggae, funk, new wave, shoegaze
Overall: Ever since purchase. There has been no regrets. I've never owned a twelve string, and with this guitar I feel it's taught me more about the instrument. If I could give a rating higher than 5, believe me I would

"Ibanez PF1512 Dreadnought 12-string acoustic guitar" submitted December 4, 2014

Overall
Overall: I recently played an Ibanez 12-string (different model) and had to have one. I couldn't find the model I played before, but found an Ibanez on sale at zZounds for $179, and it arrived in a couple of days. I tuned up the excellent D'Addario EXP strings it came with, and it sounded like an orchestra; just beautiful. The action is perfect, the tuners are the best machines I have ever used on any guitar, and there are no flaws in the fit or finish. My expectations were high and they were surpassed. I never played a 12-string before this experience, and now that guitar is getting worn out; it is on my bed in case I wake up at night. After never reviewing a product in my 60 years, I am compelled to say, "Buy this guitar, you will love it." My only disappointment is that I didn't get one sooner. Thank you zZounds.
45 of 47 people (95.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fabulous guitar" submitted October 10, 2017

By Tim D in Barrington, RI
Musical Background: Played guitar for 50 years, violin 25
Music Style: Folk,and irish.
Overall: I was a bit apprehensive ordering a guitar online without having played it in the store. This arrived the day after I purchased it and what a great instrument it is. It is set up perfectly. The strings are close to the frets but not so low as to hit or buzz. Very easy to play, easy on the fingers. I was surprised by how narrow the neck is for a 12 string. Its been several years since I owned a 12 and the last one had a neck that was about as wide as a spanish guitar. This instrument is no wider than my 50 year old Yamaha.The finish is very nice and the guitar seems well made. Handsome instrument with a rich tone.I will replace the strings asap. They sound good but quickly oxidize leaving my fingers black (read similar comment elsewhere).In short I would recommend this highly and am looking forward to playing it more.

"Ibanez 12 string" submitted February 26, 2017

By vince m in phila., PA
Overall
Musical Background: i have been playing over forty years mostly at home now.
Music Style: I prefer classic rock and blues but listen to all kinds of music.
Overall: having been in the hospital when this guitar arrived- I was impressed with the quality of this instrument when I finally had the chance to open the box. after playing it for a few minutes I found some dead spots on the b-string at the fifth and sixth fret. also the same problem occurred on the high e-string. is this a quality control issue or a defect. I will be calling for help today.

"ibanez 12 string" submitted March 11, 2017

By vince m in phila., PA
Overall
Musical Background: playing for over forty years,mostly at home now.
Music Style: classic rock, and blues.
Overall: after returning the first one because of some dead spots on the neck I received a new one in two days! all seemed good with it except having the same problem on the low e string at the first three frets this I can fix. other than that I cant say enough about the looks and sound of this affordable 12 string the finish is very nice also.

When you call, mention priority code 20D-RFNL. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449