When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-Q98B

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez Omar Rodriguez

Guitar of choice for Mars Volta's Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, this guitar has all of the features needed to take your playing to the next level.

Overall

"Buy this AMAZING instrument!!! A guitar to fit Omar himself!" submitted August 29, 2010

By a customer from AIM.com
Overall
Musical Background: Active musician, Music teacher, Guitar tech, Studio musician
Music Style: Jazz Fusion, Latin, Rock, Ambience, Indie
Sound: Okay, I wanted to write a review on this guitar because there are none online! I want to be able to help someone out! So, to start off, this guitar is smaller than it looks... But don't get me wrong, I LOVE IT!!! It's extremely light, the short 24" scale neck is amazing!!!! I use .9 gauge strings, and it feels like there's no tension! it's so easy to play! To my surprise, the pickup is very versatile. I was able to play my jazz, rock, ambience, latin, and anything in between. Feature: I cannot complain at all about this guitar. OH, by the way, the case, er, gig bag I should say, is amazing!!!!!!!!! Ease of Use: If you know, and I mean KNOW how to use your effects... This guitar is just perfect for whatever setup and sound you want!!!! Quality: Ibanez just outdoes itself in this fine instrument. Value: The price is amazing! Manufacturer Support: I have, working for a music store, I deal with them all the time. They are just awesome! The Wow Factor: I always set up my instruments to my specs, but straight out of the box, it was surprisingly well done! My friends actually really love this guitar, BUT, they cant have it! :) Overall: I love everything about this guitar! I am actually gonna buy another one!!!!
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Saucy little guitar, needs better nut." submitted October 22, 2011

Musical Background: Active pro
Music Style: rock, cumbia, electro, folktronica
Sound: Sounds pretty good. Nasty and snarly with overdrive, kinda les paul bridge sound when played clean. With the pickup positioned where it is, near the bridge, I expected much stronger fret harmonics, which I use a lot. In fact this guitar has a lot less harmonics than the average fender tele, for example. Slightly disappointing in this regard, soundwise. Feature: Easy to operate, only one pickup and one knob, I loved this aspect a lot. Also love the fact that it's so thin and light, can jump around more. Ease of Use: Nice fret board, good frets, easy to play. Short scale so you have to get used to that. Quality: Just average quality. The first gig I played with it, the plastic nut broke beneath the B string, which put my tuning out of whack the rest of the night. Granted I was playing hard, but this never happened to me on any other guitar. Ordered a blank replacement nut from Ibanez and had a luthier cut a new one. SInce then OK. Very frustrating. Value: Overall it's good value. Shoddy nut, at least on my unit. Love the looks, and the tone for the most part. Manufacturer Support: I had a really hard time finding out which replacement nut was correct. Finally got an email back from Ibanez saying to use the standard Jet King replacement. The Wow Factor: OK it's a sexy beast. That's why I bought it. And because Omar makes one sound so good and he's a sexy beast ;) Overall: I'm glad I bought the axe. Great for gigs when you need a light travel guitar. No airline would ever deny your placing it in the overhead bin.

"Built for a Purpose." submitted April 18, 2011

Overall
Sound: Great with a modeling amp or any combination of pedals. Limited on its own. Feature: It is what it is. Built well, but simply. Meant for effects, and being played loud and fast. Ease of Use: lightweight, balanced, pleasure to hold. Quality: What you would expect at this price point. Seems like it will take a knocking and keep on rocking. Value: I wold buy it again. Manufacturer Support: I have one other Ibanez, I have not experienced any problems. The Wow Factor: Love the Jet King look. Not one of the plethora of strat/les paul look alikes. Overall: If you are looking for a guitar to gig with, and like to move around on stage, use a variety of effects, this may just be the guitar to buy. VERY light and resonant, but solidly built. I have never owned a guitar wit a mahogany body, and I just may be looking to get another one or two.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1ZM-Q98B. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449