Ibanez MB300C Molded Bass Case

Ibanez MB300C Molded Bass Case

Rock an Ibanez bass? Protect it on your way to gigs in this rock-solid Ibanez molded case! It's custom-shaped to fit SR and SRH model basses.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted November 21, 2018 by William A in Bogota, NJ
"Very high quality touring case"
I'll be going on tour next year, and needed a high quality case for the road. This one fits the bill, and my 6 string bass. It's lightweight, but heavy duty. The way the molding is shaped makes it even sturdier, and the latches are top notch, and easy to use.
Professional musician and composer for 32 years
Rock, progressive rock, jazz, classical
5 of 5 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 18, 2020 by Scott S in Dayton, TX
"Perfect fit..."
Perfect fit for your SR series bass... With the smaller body of an SR I was concerned about it sliding around in a generic case, well pay the extra money for one of these. My SR fits in it like a glove. Plenty of area for caring pedals strap and cords too... Fit and finish are excellent and my SR doesn't move around at all...
15 years, mostly playing for myself, occasionally with band at clubs
Everything... Mostly rock though.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 1, 2021 by Mike M
"Perfect"
Perfect fit for my Ibanez bass. Doesn't get any better than this. Very good quality case.
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 1, 2021 by Todd Crush
"Sturdy and light"
This case fits my SRH500F fretless like a glove. It’s well designed and is of good quality. The latches are sensible and tough. I feel like my bass is safe with this case
Serious