Ibanez John Scofield JSM20 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar (with Case)

Ibanez John Scofield JSM20 Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar (with Case)

Whether you play jazz, funk, rock or some divine combination of the 3, the Ibanez John Scofield JSM20's tri-sound switch gets you all the tones you need.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 7, 2019 by James S in Berwick, PA
"A very nice guitar"
Purchased this guitar through zzounds 2-3 weeks ago. The company was great with filling this order.I have several guitars including a few expensive Gibsons and my share of Fenders. I have been impressed with the JSM20. The fit and finish is unblemished. Set up out of box was good. The playability and tone is great.The neck girth and fingerboard is a bit more substantial and wider then the Gibsons. I play mostly blues and this guitar bends and moves nicely. The humbuckers sounds like a horn and holds quality wherever volume is set. This is a keeper.
About 50 years
Blues and some Jazz solo/melody.
14 of 14 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted November 22, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"I love it!!"
I received this guitar as a Birthday gift and I absolutely love it!!! Those super 58 pickups are smooth and articulate!! Perfect for my style of bluesy jazz. I also love the satin finish especially on the neck. It is a pleasure to play. I also love the switching options on the neck pickup. Overall it's a winner and I am in love!! Stop reading reviews and buy it. Lol.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?