Ibanez JS2450 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar (with Case)

Ibanez JS2450 Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar (with Case)

Designed to satisfy Satch's high standards, this guitar combines a flashy style with impeccable craftsmanship. Includes coil tap for various tonal options.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 15, 2020 by Johnny Thomas in Anderson, SC
"Insane!"
I got this guitar as a birthday present from my wife. This thing is incredible! I am normally a strat guy. But I have always wanted a JS model. The tonal range you can get from this guitar is staggering! I can go from the “satch tone” to a Les Paul tone to a strat tone all on one instrument! I couldn’t be any happier... or surprised. The flexibility I get with one guitar is incredible. A dream come true for me, as I play many styles. What a true chameleon of tone! The craftsmanship of the instrument is flawless in every way. I couldn’t find a single hint of a defect anywhere on this thing! The bridge was set to the proper height and everything! I had to tune it up when I got it and stretch the strings. But, I haven’t had to do any tuning since. And I have abused the double locking trem on this. So happy I got this!
30 year player
Rock, Christian, blues, R&B, Soul. A little bit of everything!
1 of 2 people (50%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 14, 2020 by Rob R in INDIAN TRAIL, NC
"True 5 Star Guitar"
I'll echo everything the other reviewer said and add what I can. I've had this guitar for a little over a year now. I have GAS really bad and buy a few guitars a year including several since. I've given 5 star reviews before but they are always "for their price range". This is to date the most expensive guitar I've bought, but it is a TRUE 5 Star Guitar. Joe and Ibanez threw the kitchen sink in with this thing. First thing I notice was that it was very loud and resonant unplugged, it is a machine. It does not have a super flat neck like the HP Wizards but is actually better for most things. I have 36 guitars to date and many that I buy I love at first but then get hung. This guitar has taken over my collection. The next one that comes close and gets a lot of play time is the AZ, gonna give that a shoutout, it's just something extraordinary and Ibanez is onto something with it. I do live gigs and the JS and the AZ both come with me every time. I was torn between this one and the JS2480, but I really wanted the MCP and I already had a sustainiac in a couple schecters so I felt I wouldn't be missing that feature if I Really needed it, and I don't. This guitar sounds just great and sustains wonderfully on it's own. Good job Ibanez. Huge shoutout to zZounds who was doing 18 months on this product at the time that made it possible. Hope to see them offer this option again in the future. I'd love a PIA or MusicMan.
35 year player, in a few gigging bands, gear enthusiast
Rock, Hard Rock, some Metal, some pop.
of 1 people (0%) people found this review helpful. Did you?