Ibanez Nita Strauss Jiva Junior Electric Guitar

Ibanez Nita Strauss Jiva Junior Electric Guitar

Fly up and down the fretboard of the Ibanez Nita Strauss Jiva Junior. Packed with Quantum pickups and an Edge-Zero II bridge, this axe is ready to shred.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted December 18, 2020 by Eric M in DENVER, CO
"Beautiful fast action"
Jiva just arrived. I put it to the test its everything they said it is. I am pleased with the construction even though its made in Indonesia. I couldn't find any flaws. Jiva just needed to be tuned it was stage ready. The guitar is well balanced at the neck. My only complaints are the stock pick ups for jiva jr are out of the box ibanez pick ups and they are real noisy. There's nothing wrong with them but you will need to turn off volume when in stand by. I knew this going into this purchase. I am replacing the ibanez PU with DiMarzio PU found on the higher end models. DP276F PANDEMONIUM neckDP175SBK# TRUE VELVET midDP277F PANDIMONIUM bridge The jiva jr is basically the same guitar as jiva x . the only difference I can find is in the finish and the pick ups. By adding the Dimarzio PU you get a hybrid that compares to the high end jiva.I'm defiantly a shredder so I like that the neck gets thinner towards the bridge for ultimate playability. I have found the 5 PU positions allow for a diverse tone and shape. It sounds good in multiple genres you done have to be a metalhead to enjoy this guitar
This guitar can be used in multiple genres.
The volume and the wammy are in a weird spot but that's a learning curb I can overcome.
Very playable smooth fast action. Great sound. Stock pick ups are noisy consider a 3rd party pick up if it bothers you. The overall sound is very nice.
The construction is flawless much to my surprise for and Indonesian made. No complaints.
I think the price is right.
NA
I needed a guitar that has a tremelo system with passive pick ups. It fits the bill.
Guitar 36 years
Metal blues funk rock

Submitted December 4, 2020 by a customer from gmail.com
"Jiva jr"
I got her today and she's amazing... Easy to play can't find one flaw really cept that I had to wait so long to get one
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?