When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-32J2
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez JEM77P Guitar

Don't let the floral pattern and Tree of Life inlay fool you. Gravity Storm humbuckers and an Evolution single coil make the JEM77P is a true shred machine.

"A tonal masterpiece..." submitted March 14, 2016

By Trey B in Owens Cross Roads, AL
Overall
Musical Background: 28 years of musical experience, Guitarist, Musical composition, Some professional experiece
Music Style: Blues, Jazz, Classical, Progressive, Power Metal, Death Metal
Overall: Just received this guitar Saturday, March 12, 2016. Came with a very nice hard-shell case and a solidly constructed Ibanez multi-tool for guitar maintenance and set up. The JEM77P is an excellent guitar all around. It took just 5 minutes to perform a quick tune up and action adjustment. The Edge tremolo system is very stable and takes zero effort to utilize. Pickups sound awesome. Very impressive woods and tonal resonance with this guitar. If you're looking for an epic looking and sounding guitar, don't hesitate...

"Worth every penny" submitted February 11, 2016

By Patrick K in Cartersville, GA
Musical Background: Jam at home for 15 years
Music Style: Blues rock a little bit of everything
Overall: I've wanted a jem for a long time. The gravity storm pups are incredible. The bridge stays in tune very well. Everything about this guitar oozes quality and excellence. I expect many years of playability out of it.

"Everything I Expected" submitted March 23, 2017

By Sean E in Fort Smith, AR
Musical Background: 30 Years
Music Style: Blues, Christian, Rock
Overall: This Ibanez Jem has been a want of mine for a while. It is truly everything I expected of it and more. Action, finish, tone....all were perfect.....couldn't ask for more

"Gem of a Jem" submitted August 11, 2018

By Steven M in Kansas City, MO
Overall
Musical Background: music ed degree ...gigging professional guitar bass drums...mostly guitar tho...
Music Style: all/any styles. heavy jam band is my fav...
Sound: the pickups will handle everything from progressive shred to merle Haggard tele tones ..i was actually surprised by the number of sounds i can get from it...the humbuckers are quite a bit hotter than the middle single coil ...you'll need to make note of that when switching around to leave yourself some volume control to make up the difference...one tip for the whammy bar it doesnt have a tension bushing in the lock ring so to prevent the bar from swinging around ..which i dont prefer... just put a couple of wraps of teflon plumbers tape on the tremelo lock ring post threads ... the more tape wraps the more stiff the bar will move and stay locked in place .. Feature: great neck on this guitar a little heavier than i expected...fit and finish are spot on Ease of Use: extremely playable... no problems at all Quality: the quality is consistent with the ibanez premium brand specifications.. haven't had to do any major setups on it since i had it.. the finish seems to be more durable than past ibanez guitars i9 have owned and i dont always baby my gear ... Value: i think so i dont look at it and go "why did i do that?" lol... i think the price is fair for what you get Manufacturer Support: i have several ibanez guitars.. also other brands ...only contacted them a few times ..always helpful The Wow Factor: im a vai fan so theres that i suppose... but i got a lot more satisfaction out of it than just that point... Overall: have always wanted a JEM series guitar and couldn't afford the upper end ones...i dont have any bad things to say about this guitar.. ..extremely versatile sound wise ..will do any style you want to throw at it... .. servicable tremelo.. although i wish it had the zero return mechanism in it.. but its fine... great looking finish and i love the fact it has a maple board... been using this for shows because it will do enough things i can leave a couple of other guitars at home... im perfectly happy with it ..no regrets

"Solid player" submitted June 30, 2017

By Dan E in The OC, CA
Musical Background: 20 years as musician
Overall: I am really having a good time with this guitar. I am mainly a Strat guy, but this feels pretty good. Pick ups sound great through clean channels and certainly through overdriven channels. The weight and balance are spot on. The only negative about this is the volume. It tends to go from 1 to 10 without any real threshold. I'm sure that's an easy fix.

"Ibanez RG652MPB Electric Guitar " submitted June 27, 2017

By Tyler S in Savannah, GA
Musical Background: Guitar Shredder
Music Style: 70s and 80s metal
Overall: Amazing looks and quality. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this axe. The trem is great, the pickups are great and it's great to look at. I choose over my American Gibson and Fenders. I've had a 7VWH and I love this guitar every bit as much.

"Wow!" submitted November 4, 2018

By Johnny T in Anderson, SC
Musical Background: 30 years playing semi professional
Music Style: Rock, metal, blues, praise and worship
Overall: This thing does everything I need it to and more! Tones are huge! More than a one trick pony. I play many styles of music and this baby handles them all very well. Everything from Vai covers to praise and worship on Sundays! This thing doesn’t disappoint in the least! I got mine for Valentine’s Day from my wife. She’s so awesome! Thanks babe!

"Best Ibanez guitar! " submitted May 8, 2015

By Quan T in Houston, TX
Overall
Musical Background: I been playing the guitar for 25 year professionally.
Music Style: Rock, Metal, Hip Hop.
Overall: This is the best Ibanez guitar! The design look for this guitar is out of this world! The action and pickup are great. The only problem I have for this guitar is some fret buzz but that is not a big problem. Easy fix. This guitar is very high in demand right now, I preorder the guitar and have to wait for 2 month to get the guitar. You can go to youtube look for my stage name CTROCK to see me test this guitar out.
11 of 15 people (73.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"better than expected" submitted December 24, 2017

By Ian L in Olathe, KS
Musical Background: 35 years playing
Music Style: rock, classical, pop
Overall: I've been wanting to get back into guitar, but wanted something good this time. So, it arrives 2 days after ordering. It was actually relatively in tune, but about a half step flat. As I was trying & trying to tune this thing up, it just wouldn't go. After 20 minutes I was getting worried. Then, gradually the notes started to fall into place & started to realize this is going to be the best guitar I've ever owned. I ended up playing for about 6 hours the first day. I found I could make sounds with this guitar that I never had been before. Like the artificial harmonics were very easy to trigger. However, I did find that the fine tuning knobs were extremely hard to turn.

"It's OK, wouldn't buy another" submitted March 8, 2018

By Art C in Madisonville, KY
Musical Background: 40+ years, Studio and Gig musican
Music Style: Classic Rock, 80's Hair Metal.
Overall: This is a neutral review. I bought this JEM because I have always wanted one ever since I saw Steve Vai the first time. It's a nice guitar to look at, but the play-ability and sound are nothing special. All the reviews that are raving about this guitar must have never played a vintage Stratocaster. I actually got the guitar, set it up, played it and thought, NOPE, put it back in the case and set it a corner.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZY-32J2. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST