Ibanez GRX70QA Quilt Top Left-Handed Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Ibanez GRX70QA Quilt Top Left-Handed Electric Guitar

The three pickup configuration of this Ibanez delivers incredible tone. The qulit maple top gives looks to match.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 22, 2015 by shauna c in Louisville , KY
"Beautiful guitar "
The guitar is more beautiful in person than online. It sounds great, and I love everything about it. The lefty guitars are hard to find in colors besides black, so this was a great find.. And a great price.
beginner
Rock, metal
44 of 45 people (98%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted August 27, 2018 by David Porter in Globe, AZ
"Ibanez gr"
I have been playing this guitar for almost four months and I am surprised. It sounds good, stays in tune and play's good.I went to a heavy set of strings and that made for a better sound. Overall it's a good guitar.
Rhythm guitar
Heavy
11 of 11 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 2, 2021 by Timahawk B in SEVERNA PARK, MD
"Great for a beginner ."
I play right handed guitar upside down ( I am really a drummer ) and decided to try and learn the "proper" way with an actual left handed guitar . Forget it ! It's way too hard for me after playing upside down all these years . But as for the guitar , it really is a very nice and well made inexpensive model. I would recommend this guitar for any beginner or advanced player for that matter. The quilted blue finish is beautiful and is a bit darker than the picture online. It has a nice raunchy sound as well as a nice clean tone also if you choose. Stays in tune very well. All in all , for $249 it is a good deal. I just don't have the patience right now to relearn holding the chords the right way. So it's upside down for me . I play that way because my brother is a right handed guitarist and I watched how he held chords , so I turned his guitar upside down and held them the same way . People always freak out when I play their right handed guitar. It has gotten me plenty of free beers at beach parties !! Rock on !!
Drummer for 30+ years