map marker icon Shipping to 20149 (Ashburn)
When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-205K

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez GRG131DX GiO Series

Built solidly and inspected for quality, the Ibanez GRG131DX GiO electric guitar delivers easy playability and aggressive, powerful tone every time.

"Great Guitar!" submitted December 10, 2019

By Shawn K. in Salem, IN
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ year guitar vet!
Music Style: Metal/Rock
Overall: I fell in love with Ibanez guitars since my very first GSA60 model. This guitar is no exception. Great set-up from the factory and a very good sounds considering the stock pick-ups. Some might consider the red on block a cliche color combination but Ibanez leaves nothing out with the deep crimson color. Overall, if you're looking for something with a little more not clarity, throw some duncan's in it and it will sound way better than a $200 guitar. I love it!

"Excellent Bang For Your Buck" submitted June 2, 2018

By Brandon P. in Springfield, PA
Musical Background: 10 years exp. Guitar
Music Style: Hair Metal
Overall: This guitar is amazing at this price point. Needed very little setup out of the box. More of these cheaper Strat-style guitars should have a hardtail bridge like this does, far better tuning stability and amazing sustain.Stock pickups are a little on the dark side and lack clarity at high gain, however they do clean up very nice. With a set of Duncans this $230 axe could be a shred beast. Very impressed overall. Also this is my first Ibanez.
25 of 27 people (92.59%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Can't go wrong with this guitar" submitted March 26, 2020

By B.A. G. in Elizabethton, TN
Overall
Overall: This guitar plays better than guitars I've paid triple the price for.Everything you need in a guitar is here. The only fault I have found is when playing, the volume knob seems to be a bit in the way,which makes me have to alter my hand position..especially when playing metal...If anyone is on the fence about this guitar...go ahead..you won't regret it.I also think this color scheme is my favorite...looks great...imoThe pick ups are solid..nice highs and lows..not dissatisfied at all..and I've not spoken with support so I cant comment....i would not hesitate to recommend this guitar to anyone from beginner to advanced..performs great.

"Awesome guitar" submitted January 25, 2020

By Christopher M. in Jacksonville, FL
Musical Background: 20 year drummer, 10 years guitar
Music Style: Metal
Overall: Bought this guitar the overall look is great love the shark finn inlays dropping some dragon fire crusaders pickups in it now should wake it considerably......\m/.....

"Little work but love it!" submitted March 9, 2020

By Anthony L. in Crawfordsville, IN
Musical Background: 15 years semi professionally
Music Style: Rock heavy metal
Overall: My wife got this guitar for me. I love this guitar!I have been a epiphone les paul fan for years. But my Ibanez blows it out of the water. I had to do a little adjusting to it but once I got it dialed it it Rocks! I also put heavier strings on it.

"Budget guitar with Superior Performance" submitted June 29, 2019

By Steven T. in Leesville, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Play off and on for 30 years. Electric Guitar is my preference. I jam at home but in the past played with other musicians.
Music Style: I love Metal, Hard Rock, Southern Rock and Blues.
Overall: I am a fan of Ibanez for over 20 years. I love the look of this guitar. I have an RG I bought in 1997 and it still rocks today. This guitar came straight out of the box ready to play. I did go through the process of set up and intonation and found it the act was spot on. I only had to make small adjustment for intonation on two strings the 5th and 6th respectively. I oiled the frets and polished the body to protect the paint and started playing in the sound room within a hour of getting this guitar. I do recommend this guitar for all styles of playing.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-205K. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Martes 9AM a 7PM EST

Please enter your shipping zip code: