Ibanez EWP14OPN Piccolo Acoustic Guitar

Ibanez EWP14OPN Piccolo Acoustic Guitar

Small in size, but big in sound, the Ibanez EWP14OPN Piccolo acoustic guitar is great for young performers or musicians on-the-go.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted February 27, 2018 by Anthony R
"Sounds a lot like a guitar"
The bag for this product is Ibanez IUBT541BK POWERPAD Bag. At the time of purchase, zZounds did not offer this bag. I purchased this to encourage my son’s interest. He plays it daily. He isn’t too bad considering he has never had any lessons!
I don’t play anything - my whole family does though
4 of 9 people (44%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted July 17, 2019 by David P in FLORENCE, AL
"Poor Quality Control"
Completely unplayable out of the box. The sharp, uneven, sloppy fretwork was a deal-breaker for me. A couple actually had small barbs on them. I was easily able to slide a fingernail under about half of them. To my ears, it sounds like a ukulele, but thin and dull. I'm certain it would benefit from fret leveling, dressing, and new strings, if you want to deal with that on top of the instrument cost. Even with a proper setup, it would still feel like a toy. Also, if you have medium/large hands, don't even think about it. On a positive note, the refund was painless.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?