Ibanez B200 Banjo

Ibanez B200 Banjo

Beyond the intricate inlay, the retro-inspired Ibanez B200 banjo's Remo Weatherking head has a basswood rim and brass tone ring for rich, twangy tone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted June 10, 2015 by Steve SloanHowe Tx in Howe, TX
"ibanez b200"
it is a awesome banjo after it is fully setup, I tightened the head set the intonation and bam, it sounds just like a Gibson flathead, great tone and sustain with the factory strings, gonna put on earl Scruggs strings soon, no fret buzz anywhere, don't fret buy one today you will love it..
35+ yrs semi pro, play in a band at church and in process of strating my own, lead guitar/banjo/resonator guitar/mandolin/ect
Country, Gospel, bluegrass, Southern Rock
65 of 71 people (92%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted May 7, 2020 by john howerton in collins, IA
"ibanez b-200"
Received this banjo on 5/5/20. Bought this for a Grand son who is 14. I didn't want to spend a fortune on his first instrument. I have a Gibson Master tone that I have had for 20 yrs. and this is just as good as the more expensive banjos out there. Do be prepaired to have some one or yourself set it up properly. We did this ourselves after watching a few utubes. The fit and finish were fantastic. Sounds as good as my own banjo but 1/3 the cost.
Play guitar and banjo