When you call, mention priority code 20N-4WHJ

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AZ242BC Premium

If you need a high-performance axe without the high price, the AZ242BC is your pick. A set of Seymour Duncan Hyperion humbuckers deliver hot, sizzling tone.

"What a fantastic Guitar" submitted September 30, 2018

By E. Simmons in Monterey, CA
Overall
Musical Background: i've played professionally and am now a hobbist.
Music Style: I play, Jazz, R/B, Gospel, Soul, Funk, Psychedelic blues and rock, and Christian praise and worship music..
Overall: What great guitar. I truly impressed. I've owned my Ibanez AZ for about 10 days now, and it keep discovering new tones that this Guitar can produce. The 10 way dyna system is extremely versatile, it's capable of produce an amazing amount of useable tones. But in my option the star of the show is the neck humbucker in the single coil split. It's powerful and to my ears produces more of P-90 tone. Rich harmonics and warm rich tone. The finish on my guitar is flawless and looks like a very expensive piece of furniture. The pictures online can't really do justice to the beauty of the finish.The neck is one of the most comfortable neck I've ever played on. However, the roasted maple neck is dark in person than it appears in the online pictures I've seen, which is not a problem for me. Definitely a pro level guitar and sounds and plays like one. I high recommend the Az242bc. this guitar does it all from Jazz to hard rock. It's my desert island guitar.

"A to Z Premium it is!" submitted July 12, 2018

By Jon P in Tulsa, OK
Overall
Overall: My third Indonesian Premium, two previous were Steve Vai sea foam green. These AZ's are fine instruments, pro quality, seamless playability, otherworldly tones through the two 10 position selectors, beautiful wood grain and paint, I am impressed and I'm 62 with 50 years of guitars behind me. The AZ242BC deep expresso burst is a sight, sound, feel, and function to behold. I recommend at least one! The WoW factor I gave 5 stars due to the quality control of the Ibanez Indonesian facility. And much thx to zZounds.com for helping make dreams real!!!

When you call, mention priority code 20N-4WHJ. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST