When you call, mention priority code 207-0Y2R
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AW54 Artwood

Traditional yet modern, this mahogany acoustic guitar produces rich, open tones -- made possible by its breathable open pore natural finish.

"Much more than expected!" submitted April 14, 2016

By Sheridan M in Mobile, AL
Overall
Musical Background: play guitar on and off over many years
Music Style: country, blue grass, Christian
Overall: I bought this guitar figuring it would make a good back up for messing around and taking places with me I wouldn't want to take my more pricey guitars to. This thing is beyond what I expected. It is actually quite beautiful. The sound is amazingly clear, crisp, with some punch to it and it has a long sustain. Great tones all around. Super fun to play. A very pleasing voice from this all wood acoustic. There's no bells and whistles on this thing and no electronics. So I can see where they cut the costs in producing this guitar. Surprisingly it stays in tune through some rough playing. I used a hair dryer to carefully peel off the pick guard. Wow, is this guitar even prettier! Bottom line is that this guitar is very worth the 200 bucks. I find it sounds as good as so many guitars priced a few hundred dollars more. I can't imagine any other guitar being a better value for the money than this one.

"Best Guitar for the money" submitted November 5, 2014

By Michale Gaull in strongsville, OH
Musical Background: been playing guitar for 28 years
Music Style: all
Overall: I recently bought this guitar as one I could just take everywhere with me. I have a Taylor but don't always like to bring that guitar out camping and stuff. This guitar is amazing and the action and sound quality are almost unbelievable. This can be an everyday guitar and I would record with it. Outstanding job by ibanez on this one and for only 200.00, i'm not lying when I say it sounds as good as 700.00 guitars... Go try one out you will be amazed.
64 of 65 people (98.46%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Ibanez artwork Acoustic Guitar " submitted August 23, 2016

By Barbara M in Port Charlotte , FL
Overall
Musical Background: 3 years 1 hour a week lesson from my Teacher I am disabled and Doctor said get a hobby. This is my 3rd Guitar.
Music Style: This Guitar plays all kinds of music. Rock classical, folk.I have a nice Fender but, it is now too heavy for me to pick up & ne
Overall: I have 3 Guitars . Because of my disability I needed a lighter one than my Fender. I love this all wood Guitar and the wonderful sound. I have had private lessons for 3 years now and can read any sheet music. I am not great will cords because of short fingers other wise I enjoy it very much. Barbara

"Awesome Sound, Best value out there" submitted April 12, 2018

By Rob G in Garner, NC
Musical Background: 1.5 years
Music Style: classic folk rock, alternative and blues
Overall: Just got this beauty yesterday and only spent an hour last evening so far, but know this is what I've been looking for as my main acoustic. Several months ago I had my eye on a mahogany solid top guitar. I was sure the Taylor was it, but held off after testing several Taylor non-mahogany versions. Main reason was that I'd go back to my Takamine G series and ask, why? The Takamine sounded great. However, I was in Guitar Center picking up strings and picked up a few acoustics for fun and this one stood out in terms of balance, depth and sustain if that makes any sense. Not only that, but the neck just fit so well in my hands it was easier to hit chords. The neck is narrower and thinner than my Takamine, so my fingers reach over the fretboard so much easier. The narrow neck makes barre chords easier. It was setup perfectly right out of the box. Action is lower than my Takemine. There is barely any clearance off the first fret and zero buzz. Before this came yesterday, I stopped by Guitar Center to look for a case and tried out a $1000 Martin Mahogany. Not sure the model, but this Ibanez sounded and played as well. The neck feels better than the Taylor. If you like acoustic guitar, this mahogany top is a must. And supposedly they only improve with age.

"NO WORRIES MATE" submitted October 3, 2016

By Jim Miller in Hendersonville, NC
Musical Background: experienced bluegrass gospel
Music Style: Christian
Overall: Even if you don't need this guitar BUY IT! For $50 bucks a month it's a no brained. The sound of it and playability of it are unbelievable. It is very warm and LOUD. I'm so very happy with it!

"No you gotta check out this guitar." submitted November 20, 2018

By John S in Tabor City, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I have played guutar for a little more than one year.
Music Style: Country, rock, blues, Christian.
Overall: I got my AW54 today. I've been playing it for a couple of hours already. Neesless to say I love it. Ibanez has really got something here. This is bare bones but absolutely lovely all the same. I can't imagine how awesome their ADV9MH must be lol. I like this Artwood as good if not better than my Yamaha FG800 and the FG800 is a fantastic guitar in its own right.I do have two complaints tho minor. The sticker in the soundhole is crooked. Sloppy. Also the strap botton is in a crappy place. But to me this and the Yamaha are the top two in the 200 price range.

"Sweet and Warm!" submitted September 13, 2017

By Robert O in Millville, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing for 7 years.I play at church,ect.
Music Style: I like Christian,classic rock,folk,ect.
Overall: First zZounds is great,I got super fast shipping and a great payment plan. The guitar is really unbeleavable. It was set up great ,right out of the box,fit and finish are very good,and the tone! Its got tons of warm mids.and bass,and the treble has a sweet tone.I really did say out loud,how did Ibanez do this? For $199.? This would make a great guitar to learn with and anyone that is looking for a warm toned acoutic should consider this really great guitar.Its sugar sweet!

When you call, mention priority code 207-0Y2R. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST