Ibanez AS73FM Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar
BACK IN STOCK

Ibanez AS73FM Artcore Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitar

Perfect for blues, jazz, rock or just about any genre you can come up with, the Ibanez AS73FM is constructed with a sustain block for feedback resistance.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted May 15, 2020 by Mark Brummeer in Yuma, AZ
"Beautiful Guitar!"
I was not sure what to expect when I ordered this guitar because of the low price point for a book matched flame maple top semi hollowbody guitar. This guitar is just beautiful to look at. The finish is perfect and I could not find a flaw in it. I ordered the blue one. The neck is a little hefty but that gives the feel of it some sturdiness which is a good thing. The neck is surprisingly fast and the fretwork is so much better than I would have expected considering the price. The sound? Nice and beefy and what you would expect for a 3000 dollar Gibson. But this cost 500. What a steal. The Elite pickups are very nice sounding and this guitar sustains for days playing with some distortion. This is at home playing some rockabilly, country or hard rock and I especially like it distorted; it has a big fat low end and a nice treble bite. And the neck is fast! I recommend this guitar for any type of playing. Buy one! You won't be disappointed!
Professional for 40 years
Blues, Country, Rock, Rockabilly
9 of 9 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?