When you call, mention priority code 202-8LYP
For delivery by Dec. 24, order by 5 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 20 and select 2-day shipping.

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez Artstar AM153QA Guitar

Ibanez crafted a stunner with the AM153QA. A quilted ash semi-hollow body producers crisp resonant tone that pairs perfectly with Super 58 pickups.

"Just keeps getting better!!!" submitted June 1, 2018

By Carmen R in Marlton , NJ
Overall
Musical Background: I play, write, collect and record as a hobby.
Music Style: Blues, rock, jazz etc.
Sound: I wouldn't mess with it at all. For me it's perfect the way it is. Down the road I may add another toggle for the bridge pup but honestly idk if I would want anyone to mess with it because I love it and if it got messed up or changed in some way I would be homocidal!!! Feature: It's top notch. Like I said the wiring and pots and pickups are wonderful. Even the knobs are nice Ease of Use: Plays like butter Quality: Build quality is wonderful. Value: Amazing value! For 1000 it plays better than guitars that are twice the price and more. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed it The Wow Factor: It's beautiful and it always turns heads Overall: I wrote the above review as well. I wanted to elaborate more now that I've had it a while. This guitar is worth every penny and then some. It sounds and plays like a dream. The frets are immaculate and the fret ends are beautifully rounded. The neck is on the bigger side, think wide fat prs Profile. The pickups!!!!! My god the pickups. I would put these in every guitar I own if I could. They are a Ibanez paf style jobber and they are warm and round and they sound amazing with every pedal and amp I own. Every day I am more and more shocked by how good this guitar is. Just so whoever reads this knows for comparisons sake, I have owned and own many guitars ranging in price from 3500-300 so I have played intensively at every price point and this guitar can hold its own against anything. It's true. The pots are outstanding. I have a 2016 les Paul studio and it's garbage next to this guitar. When I roll the volume down on my lp it jumps drastically and makes it difficult to find the sweet spot on the fly. The way the pots work on this Ibanez blows my mind. Did I mention the pickups. Wow!!! It's a beautiful guitar. The only thing I can say bad is it has that real thick finish that I mentioned before in my other review but that's honestly not a big deal considering how this guitar plays and sounds. It's amazing and it's all I want to play. I have written new music on it and it keeps inspiring me to write and to play constantly. I've been searching desperately for a guitar like this and I found it. I never thought it would be a semi hollow and I never thought it would be an Ibanez. I have always played strats mostly and I have been trying to find a double humbucker guitar for years. I've been through quite a few and I've spent thousands and thousands searching and I love this guitar. At the end of the day my opinion is just that, an opinion but as I'm sure you guys know , you learn a lot on the journey and this lesson was a shocker!! The build quality is fantastic and it plays so so good. If your on the fence please give it a shot. For 1000 bucks you can get an unbelievable semi hollow that is beautiful and plays like a dream. For reals. I'm so serious about this I have written 2 reviews. There is a 3 way toggle switch that only applies to the neck pickup. Parallel, single and series. its wonderful for leads. I play rythym in parallel or single and then throw it into series for a volume and gain boost for leads. It's just a great guitar. Truly! I of course bought this from zZounds and I just want to say that I will continue buying my gear from zZounds. I love you guys! Thanks!!

"Pleasantly Suprised" submitted April 19, 2018

By Carmen R in Marlton, NJ
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing a few years and have owned and sold many guitars. Currently own a American professional strat and a les Paul studio
Music Style: Rock blues
Sound: These custom Ibanez humbuckers sound good so far. Feature: My main gripe would be the plasticky kinda feel to the laquer. Ease of Use: It plays so good Quality: It seems solid but I've only been playing it for a day Value: I would of rather paid 799.99. Being that's it's made in China and has that kind of feel to it that's what I would want to pay but on the other hand I've never played a made China guitar that played this good so... Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to The Wow Factor: It's beautiful Overall: So I was looking for a semi hollow and this caught my eye. It's really a great looking and playing guitar. It came set up perfect. The one thing I wasn't aware of was that it was made in china but it plays and sounds great. I've talked to a couple guys online that have them and they say the same. Really shocking how good it is considering the price and where it's made. 1000 bucks for a made in China guitar may seem like a lot and I think that's why they don't talk about the country of origin but it doesn't matter because this guitar is legit and well worth it's price. The only thing that I can see getting swapped out are the tuners because I have a shoddy b string tuner. Other than that it's great. The pickups sound good and the little switch that taps or series parrellels the neck pickup is very useful. The split coil and parallel kind of sound similar but still it's a cool feature. I don't normally write reviews but this guitar doesn't have one anywhere so I wanted to help someone out that may be looking. The neck is really comfortable and kinda like a oval c shape. Fills the hand nice. I like it a lot. Plays great and sounds great and at the end of the day I'm very happy with it.

When you call, mention priority code 202-8LYP. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449
Lunes-Domingo de 9AM a 7PM EST