When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-3Y07

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez AFS75T Artcore Guitar

Pick up this guitar and let the spirit of rock and roll take over! This semi-hollowbody axe features a pair of ACH humbuckers to deliver fierce vintage tone.

"I think they mismarked the price tag on this!" submitted December 15, 2004

Music Style: Rock - Beatles to Nirvana
Sound: I love the sound - you can make it sound just about any way you want it to sound. I think it's more versatile than a solid body. Some of the deep, full sounds this gives you aren't attainalbe with a solid body. Yet, you can get this guitar to do about anything you can do with a solid body. Feature: I like the Bigsby Trem. However, if you crank on it too hard, you'll be tuning the guitar again. The floating bridge is another bit of versatility this guitar give you. Take it out of the box, spend some time tinkering with your own personal preferences - and you'll be happy. Quality: This does NOT look, feel, or play like a $370 dollar guitar. Mine was perfect right out of the box. No blemishes, no loose parts, no problems. Unless it somehow develops an electrical problem, I don't expect any problems from this gutar at all. It's very well made, substantial, and beautiful. Value: This is a lot more guitar than anyone would expect for the price. I would expect it to cost more, and I would pay more for it. Manufacturer Support: Not Applicable - I have not had any problems. The Wow Factor: On a scale of 1 - 10, I give it an 11. This is a thing of beauty. When I'm not playing it, I just look at it. High quality, flawless, beautiful to look at, and sounds as good as it looks. Overall: As I don't have a couple thousand dollars to pay for a Gretsch, I think I'll have this one for a long long time. Even if I did get my Gretsch some day, I would still keep this one. Before I bought this, I have a Guild 12 string, and a Washburn Solid Body electric. But, I always wanted a hollow body - Like a Gretsch. This Ibanez caught my eye, and the more I learned about it, the more I liked it. I tried it out, and I'm hooked. If I lost it, I would get another one - exactly the same.
17 of 18 people (94.44%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing quality. Gibson would charge 3k for this guitar." submitted November 7, 2003

By a customer from bellsouth.net
Music Style: classic rick, country
Sound: Amazing quality for the money. I've owned Gretsch, Gibson, Epiphone, and Guild hollow bodies. This guitar holds its own with any of them for a lot less $$. Put some Pyramid Gold flatwounds on this guitar and play some old Beatle tunes. You will love it. Feature: Well-made and stays in tune even when using the tremolo. Quality: It looked perfect right out of the box. I see no reason why it won't last as long as any others... Time will tell. Value: I'd give it a 15 if I could. Manufacturer Support: Have needed anything. The Wow Factor: It's gorgeous. Overall: I'd replace this guitar in a heartbeat if something happened to it.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH BABY!" submitted October 24, 2004

Music Style: Everything
Sound: This has awsome sound quality amp or no amp. I love the tailpiece. This is an awsome instrument. Feature: Lots of good features trem-tailpiece, nice pickups. Quality: Really nice stays in tune well. Value: This is well worth the price. The Wow Factor: Sexy.......yes, sexy Overall: I will be satisfied for years. I love this guitar. It simply can't be beat for the price.

"I plan to buy this one in two months." submitted November 29, 2003

By a customer from bellsout.net
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz
Sound: The guitar has a deeper sound than it appears. In other words, it's a better jazz box than some larger models. The notes have great articulation. I have always played rock and blues, but I plan to learn jazz on this guitar. I like it better for single notes and runs than for bar chords. I have played much more expensive guitars, and I consider this sound to be as good. Feature: I don't like the big logo on the head, but the rest seems good enough. Like some others, I wish the pickup selector could be placed at the top, but it hasn't bothered me the few times I've gone to the store and played it. My strat-style Epi has a similar pickup at the bottom, and I'm always hitting it. In other words, I expect the Ibanez selector to be a problem, but it's a problem I'm used to. The looks and sound make up for this. Quality: I worry about the thin wood, but I want a hollowbody so.... The hardware seems sturdy. I plan to buy the guitar, and I would not have such plans if it didn't seem solid and well put together. Value: I like it better than any other guitar in the price range. In fact, the only other guitar I am considering is another Ibanez in the price range. Manufacturer Support: The warranty seems as good as any. The Wow Factor: I like the tremelo. I like the looks of the bigger hollowbodies better, but I don't think that their sound is better. This guitar was just more fun to play. I haven't bought it already only because it is my reward for finishing another project. Overall: I chose this guitar because it sounded like a professional guitar. I played it on a pretty good--but not great--amplifier and the guitar sounded better than my guitar on a better amplifier. (My guitar was in the same price range fourteen years ago.)

Ibanez AFS75T Artcore Guitar Customer Review submitted March 7, 2005

Music Style: jazz
Sound: This guitar is perfect for the intermediate guitar player perfect tone for jazz. And those nice high pitch tone's needed for your band. To make the guitar sound better get the best amp possible Feature: No the product did not include extra's best feature is if you dont have an amp you can use it like an acoustic the best feature i wish it had is an easyer way to change strings. The way i selected it was that is was nicely built great brand and i play jazz Quality: Yes the product isn't rushed but fast enough to keep the price reasonable. Manufacturer Support: I have had no problems i did not have to call them. But i heard there easy to reach.

"Damn Fine Piece of Axeage" submitted November 7, 2004

Music Style: Rockabilly, classic rock, Hendrix
Sound: Beautiful sound, even rivals the likes of a Gretsch Nashville. Crank up the reverb, strangle those strings, and you're in rockabilly heaven. You could go right up to the amp and not hear as much as a low squeal, they've outdone themselves structurally. Feature: Great blue finish, seems shinier and brighter in person. Vintage vibrato tailpiece is a nice finishing touch. The plastic control knobs may seem bulky a bit but you get used to it in 5 seconds. Great covered humbuckers too. Quality: Best quality you'd find in a gibson or gretsch. Many people wouldn't expect such great vintage sound for a low priced japanese guitar. Go figure. Value: Insanely low priced for it's value. You might try local guitar shops for a lower price and to test it out before ordering online. Manufacturer Support: Never talked to em, but I imagine they are helpful. The Wow Factor: The finish kills any skepticisms you might have on this hot roddin' axe. Buy this and I guarrantee you will be blasting out those old tones from Eddie Cochran all the way to the Stray Cats. And I guess it's good for you jazzy and blues types too. Overall: BUY THIS GUITAR!!!! You won't find a better priced archtop at this rate. GO NOW!!!!

Ibanez AFS75T Artcore Guitar Customer Review submitted December 21, 2003

By a customer from zoominternet.net
Music Style: Rock, Punk
Sound: I love the nice warm tones I get out of the humbuckers. Feature: The bigsby tremelo is very nice. Stays in tune like a dream. Quality: Wow...blemish-free finish. Perfect binding. Very beautiful. Value: Amazing value. You couldn't find a better guitar for twice as much.

Ibanez AFS75T Artcore Guitar Customer Review submitted August 29, 2003

By www.dhardy8
Overall
Sound: The pick-ups are a tad thin and reedy. The neck pick-up is a little better then the bridge on mine. I don't know if that is typical of the instrument or not. The sound quality is perfectly fine in the context of what I like to play, jazz , blues, classic pop... Feature: I was wildly imprest at the appearence of this baby!!! I have the transparent brown finish and it looks beautiful, you can see the grain of the maple lamenation through the satin glow... lovely. Quality: Materials are excellent! Beautiful wood, perfect binding, lovely finish, perfect action... what more is there to say? Value: Are you kidding me?!!! Manufacturer Support: n.a. The Wow Factor: If it were a woman , I'd marry it! Overall: Of course , I aspire to the likes of a Christian style Gibson or a maybe a Grestch Country Gentleman, but for the price this beauty is the best semi hollow body I have ever played, period.

"Beautiful and Intelligent - and cheap!" submitted June 1, 2003

By a customer from ix.netcom.com
Music Style: Alt/Folk/Country/Emo/Noodling
Overall: Very nice guitar for the money! Gotta say

"Very fine guitar for unsophisticated price." submitted January 12, 2005

By a customer from earthlink.net
Musical Background: Active musician for 38+ yrs
Music Style: Jazz, Rock, Gospel
Sound: Excellent sound for the price! I use it with amps over 60 watts. The more wattage the better. May give you a clean sound (for Jazz) or regular vintage sound for pop/rock like a Gibson ES335. May yield adequate distortion (not extreme). Feature: It has two volume knobs as well as two tone knobs that allow you to make combinations/mixing of sounds between the bridge and the neck pick ups. The pick up switch feels a little incovenient at the designated location (under the tremolo bar). Quality: The quality and craftmanship is is superb considering the price. The terminations and details are more sofisticated than Gibson's or Epiphone's. Value: Better than any other instruments that I own to date e.g., Fender, Ovation, etc. Manufacturer Support: I have not had the need to seek assistance with the company at all! In the beginning I had to make minor adjusments to the neck & there on was a matter of enjoying the instrument. I will rate the support as good considering that the guitar has responded well in the 13 months that I have owned it. The Wow Factor: My tranparent red makes it very impressive as far as aesthetics is concerned. Almost everyone has something to say about it looks! Nevertheless, color has little bearing on the quality the instrument projects from its sound and playability. I was going to buy me the Gibson ES 137 but at the last minute I had a change of heart and savings of about $1,100.00. Overall: I am well satisfied with this guitar and after 38 yrs. of guitar playing I do not foresee changing for a similar intrument. I may buy other guitars but I intend to keep this one as one of my main instruments to play Jazz and pop music.

"just buy it" submitted June 10, 2007

Musical Background: jazz band
Music Style: Rock, "Alternative", "Jazz heavy metal, blues, classical, rap etc.)
Sound: i love the sound it has a great ringing sound to it for blues and jazz. its also good for rock, and any other type of music. i've used in 6 concerts and everyone love my guitar. the wanny bar makes it even better. the sound of it is very loud, and it has a bright sound not a heavy sound. Feature: strings don't break as much i had the strings for 5 months and there not streaned from the wanny bar or anything. Ease of Use: it is easy to play, most amps you need a good guitar for the amp to sound good and this proves it. Quality: the guitar is great. the screw on it some times come out. i was walking around and the screw came out and it fell on the ground, i thought it was all over and everything was broken. i turned it around and it was perfectly fine. still in tune and not scratched. it like its industuctable. i just fix it with a chopped up tooth pick and it works fine. Value: yeah Manufacturer Support: don't know my guitar is just fine so i never needed to contact the company. The Wow Factor: when i went to the store i just knew that something cool was there so i just had to play it. and it sounded amazing Overall: i got it last year and i still fine with it i don't need to buy anything eles because it just amazing.

"A hollow body with the sound of a gibson and the look of a gretsch at an affordable price." submitted January 24, 2007

Overall
Sound: Sounds so much like a gibson . Excellent tone and great for any type of music style. Feature: no complaints Ease of Use: Sounds like a gibson , and looks like a gretsch. Quality: Mine had a blemish in the paint , but you really hve to look hard to find it. The Wow Factor: It looks so much like a gretsch .

"I've Loved it!!!!" submitted August 18, 2006

Overall
Sound: Excelent. It's incredible that this guitar sounds like a Gibson and costs just that!!!! If you like the "hollow-style", that's far the best opition!!! Feature: Light, looks good, the Ibanez tremolo... UAU!!! Just what dad asked for God! Ease of Use: Just perfect! I couldn't be happier!!! Quality: It looks good and well finished, but when i received mine a part of the interior was boken (probably because it came to me by train). I paid 30 dolars for my luthier to fix it. Now it's ok! Value: What can I say, besides the little problem i had in the begining, its everything i ever wanted, for a excelent price!!!! Manufacturer Support: I had to fix my guitar! Hated the warrant. The Wow Factor: Just beautiful!!!!

"Buy it." submitted July 26, 2004

Music Style: Rock, Psychedelic
Sound: This Guitar makes excellent sounds no matter what kind of music you listen to or play. From Jimi Hendrix all the way to Puddle of Mudd This guitar is just all around greatness. Feature: I have no idea what most of this means The only thing that matters is if it sounds good and sounds good for a long time. Quality: I just got this guitar so I can't tell how long i think it well last but I've played it about 60 hours toatal so far and i can't put it down even when watching The Simpsons. Value: Yes, about as short as i can maket it. Manufacturer Support: Ibanez in my opinion is far better than any other guitar company i've ever dealt with. They were honest, they gave me all the facts, they made sure I was getting the right guitar for me, and the prices were great. The Wow Factor: This guitar is another faboulous addition to my hoarde of instruments i don't instruments to get some. Overall: I believe this product last me many more years This product has given a very high quality of sound.

"BEST. GUITAR. EVER." submitted July 15, 2004

Overall
Sound: This sweet axe is what every person who calls themselves a guitarist needs. No matter what type of music you play, this guitar delivers the ultimate sound. It bring Classic R&B, All forms of rock, and Jazz. Has enything from a nice full and rich sound to a glass breaking scream. Feature: Arch 1 and 2 humbuckers, Bigsby style Tremelo, Completely Hollowbody, Sexy Looks,Great Versatility $370, Nuff' Said. Quality: Its like a Gibson ES-335 with a Bigsyby Tremelo, oh yeah and its $1300 cheaper. Beautiful finish, binding, and tremelo. Value: Uhh, Gibson would charge $1900. Ibanez has the best Price to Preformance Ratio of Anyone. Manufacturer Support: n/a But if something breaks and it wasn't your fault, say it gradually got like that from a bad factory error. Which i doubt it will, great quality on this baby. Ibanezs will give you a full refund. The Wow Factor: If it was a lady it would be a Playboy Playmate, with humbuckers? Overall: READ ABOVE

"THE SWEEETEST SEMI HOLLOW YOU'LL EVA MEET!!!" submitted June 16, 2004

Overall
Sound: the hollow gives it awesome sound!!! Feature: loaded wif em' 3 pick up settings 2 humbuckers 2 volume 2 tone nobs wammy bar... itz PACKED Quality: for a guitar that price its excellent no buzzes or anything!!! Value: if gibson had its name on this guitar it would be 700 bucks more! Manufacturer Support: n/a but ive never heard someone wif a prob wif ibanez The Wow Factor: the blue is tizzle and the shape=fab Overall: A TOTALY AWESOME GUITAR!!! i would give it a 9.9 if i could!!!

"Sexiest guitar on the market, unreal value, terrific sound. Nuff said." submitted June 9, 2003

Overall
Sound: I sat in a studio and played 5 other significantly more expensive semi-hollow's and I couldn't tell a material difference. This ax has a nice even sound that works well for folks looking for a bit more depth of note than a standard electric. Feature: Components are great. Same stuff as in the expensive guitars, its just not made in the USA. Frankly I don't give a crap about where its made, as long as the quality is present. Quality: This is a well put together rig. Top to bottom it is one of the most aesthetically appealing guitars I have ever seen. Value: For the money, you can't get a better guitar. It sounds better than an Epiphone and costs half as much. Manufacturer Support: Online product registration was a snap. The Wow Factor: This is a very, very, sexy stick. Versatile and eye catching. I have the red version and man is it sweet. Overall: This is a very versatile guitar. Best of both worlds in terms of playability and sound. Those with a clear preference for either acoustic or electric may opt for one or the other, but for those like me in the middle, this is a perfect solution.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZP-3Y07. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449