Ibanez AEB105E Acoustic-Electric Bass, 5-String

Ibanez AEB105E Acoustic-Electric Bass, 5-String

Extend the tonal range of your acoustic gigs with the power of a fifth string. The AEB105E features a spruce top and superb electronics at a fantastic price.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 19, 2020 by James K in North Augusta, SC
"Balanced, Beautiful & Sweet Sound"
I found this bass and didn't find a case for it. I called the zZounds phone number and the representative found the case for me. He then placed the order for me while on the phone. Two days later it was at the house, in tune and not damaged. I've been playing it ever since. We are an all original band and write all of our songs. I also play Guitar but since we're a Power Trio we try not to influence each other on instruments. This bass plays well enough for me to align riffs and runs without an amp and still get the same feeling when I plug in to the amp.The Intonation is surprisingly awesome. I'd assumed that I'd have to do some tweeking and almost bought a Warwick Bass just due to my assumption. I'm glad that I invested in this instead. Its action, tone, and comfort are perfect for me.
40 years, bass and guitar, Original Band
Classic Rock, Blues, Country, Southern Rock, Classical, Reggae, Motown, Jazz, Metal, Progressive Rock
15 of 17 people (88%) people found this review helpful. Did you?