Ibanez Fingerstyle Series ACFS580 Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

Ibanez Fingerstyle Series ACFS580 Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case)

Pluck away at this Ibanez Fingerstyle ACFS580 and get lost in the lush resonance. Starring a solid Spruce top, this guitar is ideal for the modern guitarist.

Overall:
5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
4.5 out of 5 stars
Submitted September 7, 2020 by Dutt J
"I would buy this again, awesome guitar"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
This guitar is awesome, I needed to upgrade my acoustic and spent some time review all the manufacturers with models in my price range and decided to take a chance on this one because it had solid wood construction. I am completely amazed and blown away by the quality of this guitar, looks beautiful and plays like silk. Ibanez did a great job with this model.
experienced
anything that sounds good
4 of 4 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 8, 2022 by a customer from gmail.com
"Ibanez acfs580ce"
Overall: 5 out of 5 stars
Relatively new to fingerstyle playing but owning a Taylor 214 Koa for reference this ibanez simply outshines it in all areas! The neck is a bit wide but very shallow and it plays fast and smooth! It just feels right, whether sitting and picking or standing and strumming this guitar is a winner! The electronics are easy to use, don't be intimidated by the dual outputs, very easy to get the sound you want! This Ibanez is worth every penny imo! It's safe to say I'm an Ibanez fan!
1 of 1 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?