When you call, mention priority code 20K-NQ7G

Rating and Reviews: Ibanez Artwood AC340

Beginners and advanced players alike will appreciate the tone produced from the all-mahogany construction of the AC340, as well as the attractive price.

Overall

"Excellent guitar! Do not hesitate to purchase! Worth more than they are charging!" submitted March 9, 2017

By Joe s in li, NY
Overall
Sound: Dont think it is just a blues box.. This sounds great for everything. Fingerstyle and its one of the few OM sized guitars that I have strummed that does not get boxy with a pick. It lOVES jazz chords as well! Feature: One of the "Features" they push in your face with a big stcker on the pickguard is "thermo-aged" wood. Now I contacted ibanez and the only thing Thermo aged on this guitar is the Bridge according to them The top is a standard solid top. The avc9 has a thermo top - BUT I compared the too - and there was no real discernible difference so save your money there. Open pore finish - supposed to let the body move a bit more - Im not sure - but it looks cool Ease of Use: Sounds great with a string change. Needed a setup out of the box like most guitars. Quality: Seems to be made well for a chinese guitar. Finish has some rough spots - almost like someone forgot to sand some spots - but that may be part of the "open pore" finish. Value: Absolutely - I think if it didnt say Ibanex on the head stock - it would cost at least 3 times more. Manufacturer Support: Yes - I emailed ibanez to ask about product features in comparison to other models, They emailed me back in a day. The Wow Factor: I bought this for a speicifc reason - to be a beater - so i could definitlly do without it. BUT now that i have it I dont think I could give it up! Overall: I am a guitar snob. I admit it I am a complete snob. I own very expensive guitars and usually will not even look at guitars in this price range - BUT in a search for a inexpensive guitar to take camping with me this summer I stumbled across this incredible instrument. I played epiphones, yamahas, guilds, seagull's - They are all good guitars but the Ibanez for some reason in all mahogany has a special something - I played a few spruce top ones and they were lacking the hog top sounds amazing. I own a martin 000-15m - does the Ibanez sounds as good?? nope. The martin is certainly a better guitar. But if you dont have the cash to throw at the martin - Get this - you wont be disappointed. I recommend re-stringing upon arrival. This came with Daddario exp 11's on it - sounded brittle - Re-strung with EJ16's and its a different animal. Well worth the money!

When you call, mention priority code 20K-NQ7G. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449