Hartke LH1000 Bass Head with HD410 Bass Cabinet Half Stack Pack

Hartke LH1000 Bass Head with HD410 Bass Cabinet Half Stack Pack

Powerful yet portable, this half stack from Hartke combines the powerful LH1000 head with a responsive HD410 cabinet for a bold, clearly defined bass sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted January 3, 2019 by Jim P in Rohnert park, CA
"Crisp"
By far a huge improvement over my last Hartke gear from years ago. The l1000 head is quite heavy and has a stacked tone structure. I play a Fender active 70's bass and can get crisp, tight, focused sound from the cab. The speakers has a sound all their own with a fowardness that's pleasing and not woody sounding.Bottom end is tight and well defined. The gear is very well made having a solid thud when doing the cabinet knuckle rap test. Ths head is very solid.Having so much speaker in a compact cabinet is a plus. This combo has a definition and tone that could be described as high fidelity. Crisp....punchy and still has that bottom end I love from a cabinet.
Been playing on and off since the 70's.
Pop rock, progressive, original songs.
7 of 7 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted December 17, 2019 by Grady W in Richton Park, IL
"HAR LH1KHD410 PAK"
I purchased this rig 1 week before a major gig at a large banquet hall. Some things that I noticed about this particular unit is;- It takes two seconds or so for the head to warm up before you get sound. On the first day I thought something was wrong with it but the experts from zZOUNDS helped me out and I got it working.-The head is very simple to EQ, I was able to find my sound within 30 minutes of playing around with it.-The 4x10 cabinet is surprisingly lightweight for its size making it easy to transport-The head is very durable. On my first gig I dropped the head while unloading my car, I plugged it up and it worked with no issues and all knobs where in place and functioned correctly. -I am able to get a distinct and clear low end while maintaining punchy highs that do not sound distorted. - I have played in two major gigs since my purchase in November of 2019 and I have been happy with the outcome. My band mates all requested that I bring my Hartke rig for this last event instead of using the house rig. I plan on adding the 2x10 for larger gigs in the very near future.
Over 20 years of playing bass guitar professionally for curches and R & B, Jazz bands
Gospel, Jazz, R & B
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?