When you call, mention priority code 202-NLYN

Rating and Reviews: Hartke HL77 Bass Looper

Triumph over writer's block and jam with yourself on the HL77! Record up to 6 hours of loops and choose from 20 backing rhythm tracks in 3/4 and 4/4 time.

Overall

"It's Great, but Has Issues" submitted January 17, 2017

By Anthony M
Overall
Musical Background: Bass
Overall: This pedal is loaded with amazing features. I won't repeat them all here, since you can just read them on the description page, but those features are the reason I chose this pedal. Unfortunately, it has way too many software issues to be usable. First of all, it has a nasty habit of freezing when you save your loops. One time I gave it over 20 minutes to save a short loop, and it was still flashing with the save message when I checked on it again. It ignored everything I did, and I had to unplug it just to use it again. Of course, it erased everything I had played. Today, it started making glitch sounds when playing back a loop I had just recorded. Then it started refusing to record anything (I had plenty of space left), and it would only record the last two seconds of any loop. The drum machine stopped functioning, and then started working again. I managed to get it to record a loop, and as soon as I tried to overdub, the drum machine freaked out and started cycling through every beat one by one on its own and I really can't even describe how bad the thing freaked out. It sounded like a drummer having a seizure while the guitar player cranked up his amp to 10 and then unplugged his guitar and let his amp buzz at full volume. I was playing with headphones at the time and had to rip them out of my ears. I would NOT recommend this pedal, it only lasted two weeks before it became unusable due to severe glitching. I purchased it on Reverb, but I wanted to warn people against buying this pedal. I was incredibly disappointed, as this was an amazing addition to my pedal board when it worked correctly. Huge waste of money in the end.

When you call, mention priority code 202-NLYN. Llame Gratis en Español: 844-432-7449