Hartke HD150 HyDrive Bass Combo Amplifier (150 Watts, 1x15")

Hartke HD150 HyDrive Bass Combo Amplifier (150 Watts, 1x15")

Suitable for the stage or practice space, this Hartke HyDrive combo pumps 150 watts of unique tone through its half-aluminum, half-paper speaker cone.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted March 22, 2017 by Aaron B in Kokomo, IN
"Excellent Combo"
I started with GK 25 and it great but wanted more volume so initially bought Orange Crush 50 and it was muddy and dark and lower volume than the 25 watt GK. I returned and got the Hartke. Oh my, wonderful tone and headroom. Horn is quiet, the 15" has great low end but its also snappy like a 10" i guess xause of hydrive speaker? All i know is Hartke really delivered. Definately sounds better than the Fender Rumbles and Peavey Maxx i have demoed. Its heavy, rugged, and i really enjoy its clarity, full bottem end. Notes articulate well.
Played since 1987
Everything
22 of 22 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted February 21, 2017 by B Smith in Coffeyville, KS
"Don't read this just buy this beast!!!!!!"
This amp is a Amazing, My very first Hartke Amp, Not my last either. very study well built. gets the room windows rattling at 2. no joke this amp is great well worth the money.
Bass, Guitar 20+ yrs
Rock,Metal,Classic Rock (whatever I wants to play)
12 of 12 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted January 12, 2020 by Dj Lee in Fargo, ND
"Buy it!!!"
Just plug in you have the best sounding bass amp ever. Very affordable...
Pro musician for over 30yrs
I play anything that pays....
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted April 1, 2021 by a customer from gmail.com
"Clean and accurate"
I just received my Hartke Hd150 2 days ago, plus my Ibanez SR300e bass. I been playing since I received them and I absolutely love it. I am very pleased with the Amp and the Ibanez bass. The quality of the Hartke is very admirable and the tone is dead on. Love zZounds and will totally continue to use them for my journey into playing music.