Hartke HD210 Hydrive HD Bass Speaker Cabinet (2x10", 500 Watts)

Hartke HD210 Hydrive HD Bass Speaker Cabinet (2x10", 500 Watts)

Experience the tight bass and smooth mids of a 2x10" cab with the HD210 HyDrive cabinet, built with solid plywood and Hartke's patented paper/aluminum cones.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted October 3, 2017 by Paul Lett in Galt, CA
"Hartke HD210 hydrive cabinet."
Hello.. so I have had the cabinet almost 2 weeks now... used it in practice and at a live show in a night club... it’s a AWSOME sounding cab... combined it with a Peavey headliner 115 and a Peavey mini max 500 watt head..it cut through and had the sound I love...no problems.. clean crisp... I play old school.. no effects just straight in...loved the sound it has.. no problem handling the amp.. only con I can say is about the workmanship of the cabinet I received.. there was a screw and grill retainer behind the grill when I unpacked it.. heard it bouncing off the speakers... I had to remove the grill to get it out. When I did the middle top block fell off and had to be re-glued on as well as the felt covering....the top grill mounts don’t line up... I’m planning on finishing my amp with the hydrive 115 and adding their hydrive 410 later... for the price I hope the workmanship on those r a little better... overall a great sounding cabinet....Paul
Bass player since the mid 70s play at home...with a cover band and also original blues/rock band
Rock... blues... anything the people want to hear... crazy huge Rush fan
18 of 19 people (95%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted March 1, 2018 by Joshua S in Grand Rapids, MI
"OMG! Great Sounding Bass Cab."
This cab really impressed me not gonna lie. Aluminum cones sound awesome. We use it with a 500 watt ampeg head and it's a killer tone. Lots of low end and crunch your looking for. Definitely going to order a 2nd one soon to stack on eachother.
3 of 4 people (75%) people found this review helpful. Did you?