Hartke TX300 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head (300 Watts)

Hartke TX300 Bass Guitar Amplifier Head (300 Watts)

Take your bass tone to the next level with the Hartke TX300. This 300-watt Class D powerhouse features a shape knob to assume total control over your sound.

Overall:
Overall:
Submitted September 22, 2019 by Rob Autrey in St. Augustine, FL
"The Hartke TX300 Bass Head is huge surprise in a small package."
I was a little reluctant when ordering this head as I had never played it before.I love the Hartke gear so I figured I would give it a shot. I have used it at several gigs now and am very pleased with the performance of it. It packs a solid 300 watt punch for a small amp head. I wish I had the Hartke Amp Bag but it packs well in a padded laptop bag for now. Nice Clear sound, nice punch, Good EQ, shape button, Compressor, and Drive it ya want it gritty. I paired it with the Hartke 112 speaker cab and have been blown away with the sound so far. super stoked with this purchase and don't have to carry a huge amp to my gigs now. That's a huge plus.
I currently play in 3 gigging bands, been playing quite some time now. Im mainly a bass player, but also play Cigar box guitar.
a little bit of everything. Rock, Folk, Punk, Blues, I'm a solid lover of Music in general.
2 of 2 people (100%) people found this review helpful. Did you?

Submitted October 19, 2019 by John G in Carrollton, GA
"Awesome little amp"
I own an LH-500 and an HA-3500 from Hartke. They're both great amps, but I actually like the sound this thing provides better than either one of them. I run it with a 115xl and a 210xl. I get a nice, deep bass with good punchy highs out of that combination and the overall tone is just fantastic. Great for playing any style of music from funk to rock or even country. The onboard compressor is pretty decent for just being a single knob. All together this amp is just sweet. It's light, loud and basically just darn great.
25 years in bands
Rock, funk, jam, blues, reggae